Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a swimmer in the water today as they removed more of the dam. Took me a minute to realize I was in fact seeing a head (with person attached I hope)floating in the water.

AmusementPics has some great photos of the show building, the pavement going in by the waterfront, and painting of the wall between the waterfront and San Fran.

ibm3yuDnOIRmys.jpg

ivHpSpPzwmjb3.jpg

ibpX3YM1nKtXG9.jpg

They also took some great photos of the newly demolished buildings that are making way for the future Hogwarts Express Station.

ibkSKncpcuN9dX.jpg

iWubUEYpcOaae.jpg

Last edited:
The dam is mostly gone. We will be strolling on the new sidewalk for the opening of HHN (my guess)

The waterfront just looks fantastic, thanks for sharing. I guess it's safe to say the next tower crane wont go up until the construction fences move back once the waterfront opens.

^ Thanks, btw, the large pictures do not load on Firefox. I had to switch to Safari to see them.

I wonder how they prevent those brain eating nematodes from crawling up the noses of those divers. Perhaps the bottom of the lagoon is too clean of leaf debris for them to thrive.

Any famous restrooms in London?

:lol:

It'll probably just be themed like a regular building, with typical London architectural details. BTW, I hope they have a couple red phone booths when this opens. I love those! :thumbs:

But back to the restrooms... I am worried. If they're starting work on this now, could it really be open by next weekend? :look:

For the purposes of discussion, I'm going to assume that the dam supports have been completely removed by now which means they can remove that crane. I suspect that work on the park area (for want of a better name) shall now move full steam ahead.

For the purposes of discussion, I'm going to assume that the dam supports have been completely removed by now which means they can remove that crane. I suspect that work on the park area (for want of a better name) shall now move full steam ahead.

I think it's safe to say who ever started the rumor of this area being open for HHN was fairly accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.