Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Posted 20m wait took me only 15. New lockers are so much faster. all universal lockers should be like these.

Short version is if you liked Hulk before you will like it more now. If you didn't then you will find it a bit better.

It is sharper looking on the inside but same general layout. Could not hear any dialog and did not really notice any story/plot. Launch tunnel has light effects and seems smoother. Ride itself is smoother.

Big trouble for me was the same close in head cushions on both sides of the head. It banged my head around again, but not as bad as before. I was in the next to last row so that did not help.

Wait time is still 20m with Kong at 75m. I will try it again closer to the front after dark.

Posted 20m wait took me only 15. New lockers are so much faster. all universal lockers should be like these.

Short version is if you liked Hulk before you will like it more now. If you didn't then you will find it a bit better.

It is sharper looking on the inside but same general layout. Could not hear any dialog and did not really notice any story/plot. Launch tunnel has light effects and seems smoother. Ride itself is smoother.

Big trouble for me was the same close in head cushions on both sides of the head. It banged my head around again, but not as bad as before. I was in the next to last row so that did not help.

Wait time is still 20m with Kong at 75m. I will try it again closer to the front after dark.
Same launch mechanism?

It is not being advertised and is not on the time boards.

Launch system looks the same.
Thanks for answering. I'm going Thursday morning, hopefully it will be running.

I would have loved to see an lsm launch, but was not expecting, since I think that would have involved having to remove the launch track, and I don't think it would have been easy to do that.

Looking forward to seeing it myself.

Cheerio!

Reactions: Galaxy Defender
why so short? Are people not aware it is open? Or is it just running really fast? I remember it being 90 minutes on a summer day/thank goodness for Express.. Yeah, I know it's not open now.
Yesterday, both parks were slammed. 75-90min. waits for everything. Today is fantastic. 20-35 mins. waits. And to that, cheers!
image.jpg

I just buy 4 pairs of prescription glasses for 10 bucks a piece online. I ruin about 2 a year so it works out. Don't need to worry about it too much and always have a backup. Who cares about designer glasses you are expecting to break anyway.

If you have as bad as eyes as I did, this would not be possible. Also why there is no way they could have people locker their glasses. I wouldn't be able to find the line after lockering my glasses. So glad I finally got surgery a couple months ago. Very nice not having to worry about contacts or glasses. Or paying for those expensive things.

If you have as bad as eyes as I did, this would not be possible. Also why there is no way they could have people locker their glasses. I wouldn't be able to find the line after lockering my glasses. So glad I finally got surgery a couple months ago. Very nice not having to worry about contacts or glasses. Or paying for those expensive things.
They are allowing glasses on Hulk.

Never said they were not allowed. I was talking about the others wondering why glasses are allowed.
I found out when I went to Knott's Berry Farm they don't allow any glasses of any kind on their roller coasters. I was pretty annoyed and didn't end up riding any of the coasters, not too much of a point if you can't see. Also it's really not safe to go on a coaster if you can't see.

I found out when I went to Knott's Berry Farm they don't allow any glasses of any kind on their roller coasters. I was pretty annoyed and didn't end up riding any of the coasters, not too much of a point if you can't see. Also it's really not safe to go on a coaster if you can't see.

ohh that is insane. They can't expect people to go through a line blind. The only way I can see this working is if they have a bin for glasses when you actually get on the ride. The ride itself isn't the problem, but finding my way to the ride? Yeah, that wouldn't be possible. I'm like 20/250 for a lazy eye. Me stumbling along could be very dangerous.

Reactions: IzzyB