Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

Considering that the Switch is the best selling launch for a Nintendo Console in a month period, with nearly a million units sold in the US alone; it makes sense that they are discontinuing off the NESC for the console's success; as they don't need the Classic anymore.

Considering that the Switch is the best selling launch for a Nintendo Console in a month period, with nearly a million units sold in the US alone; it makes sense that they are discontinuing off the NESC for the console's success; as they don't need the Classic anymore.

The classic is in high demand. I've never known a company that doesn't want to make money. So are you saying if they continue the Classic sales it would hurt the Switch sales? And they lose money in the long run?

The classic is in high demand. I've never known a company that doesn't want to make money. So are you saying if they continue the Classic sales it would hurt the Switch sales? And they lose money in the long run?

bonod.gif

Why would you want to expose yourself to keeping the NESC when you can bring the Virtual Console concept on a whole new level with the Nintendo Switch. I am expecting something big with that to be announced, as there is a lot they can do with the Switch in the right way's of a somewhat streaming service, similar to Vue and Xbox Game Pass. Streaming and downloading virtual games for a low price, monthly; that includes Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64 and GameCube (with the Wii added on later).

bonod.gif

Why would you want to expose yourself to keeping the NESC when you can bring the Virtual Console concept on a whole new level with the Nintendo Switch. I am expecting something big with that to be announced, as there is a lot they can do with the Switch in the right way's of a somewhat streaming service, similar to Vue and Xbox Game Pass. Streaming and downloading virtual games for a low price, monthly; that includes Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64 and GameCube (with the Wii added on later).

Now that would be sweet and make perfect sense if they did decide to go this route!

bonod.gif

I'd like to see full on HD remakes/collections for certain Wii games: A Super Mario Galaxy collection, and Metroid Prime Trilogy rebuilt in Unreal Engine 4. The original games used a modified UE2.

I'm about to get on to a plane to Orlando and play Zelda at 30,000 feet for 9 hours.

I FEEL LIKE THAT GUY FROM THE ADVERT!
PS4 and XBO can't do that ;)

I'll be doing two player Mario Kart in July when I go to California!!! :D

Speaking of which who here is getting Mario Kart next week and when are you available to play online? I ask because I work late when most people are already home.

My friend code is SW-8147-3169-8017, I'm definitely down to annihilate y'all in some Mario Kart next week.

I think my Switch is warping and has left joycon issues. I should contact NOA.
I haven't had Joy-Con issues but my Switch is also not perfectly straight. I found this video though that says it's probably not warping but was already like that out of the box. I believe it as I haven't noticed it getting any worse.

My friend code is SW-8147-3169-8017, I'm definitely down to annihilate y'all in some Mario Kart next week.
Share here and add everyone so we can all play :)
Nintendo Switch Friend Codes | Orlando United Forums

Last edited:
So after a long time just adventuring the amazing world of Breath of the Wild finding Koroks and opening chests (still a long way to go) I finally beat the first dungeon. What a complete and utter letdown. I guess it's not really a "dungeon" though but that's really all they came up with? I hear the other three are no different but I hear good things about Hyrule Castle so there's that.

I like the Shrines but "BotW 2" definitely needs proper dungeons.

So after a long time just adventuring the amazing world of Breath of the Wild finding Koroks and opening chests (still a long way to go) I finally beat the first dungeon. What a complete and utter letdown. I guess it's not really a "dungeon" though but that's really all they came up with? I hear the other three are no different but I hear good things about Hyrule Castle so there's that.

Oh, and the "boss" was absolutely pathetic. Lynels put up a better fight than that wimp.

Last edited:

Which one was it? 'Vah Naboris' has music I absolutely love! Its up there with the 'Unreal Soundtrack'