Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Note from Us..... Our Future

Since the site is getting rebooted more or less, do you think we could get some cool add-ons to the forum software? I went through the forum software creator website, and they have a bunch of cool ones like Giphy integration to the editor, this day in history, etc. It'd be a cool upgrade.

And by closer, you mean by the end of May, as how Jon exquisitely put it on the USHForums? :tongue:

giphy.gif

We are now officially the forums of Inside Universal!

We are still working on some kinks ( as merging 2 forums is very time consuming...) but have the forums set up in enough working order where you can go back to your postings.

As you can see, not much has really changed other than a new look to match the new logo, as well as some structure changes to include more Universal Studios Hollywood and California discussion. For old OU members, the change won't be as drastic. For users coming from USHForums, we promise the software is really easy to grow accustom too, but if you do have any questions; feel free to PM the Staff or post here.

For the time being, any old website address (forums.ou, USHForums) will forward to here.

The main site is not done, so be prepared for more changes in the coming week!

:cheers:

We are now officially the forums of Inside Universal!

We are still working on some kinks ( as merging 2 forums is very time consuming...) but have the forums set up in enough working order where you can go back to your postings.

As you can see, not much has really changed other than a new look to match the new logo, as well as some structure changes to include more Universal Studios Hollywood and California discussion. For old OU members, the change won't be as drastic. For users coming from USHForums, we promise the software is really easy to grow accustom too, but if you do have any questions; feel free to PM the Staff or post here.

For the time being, any old website address (forums.ou, USHForums) will forward to here.

The main site is not done, so be prepared for more changes in the coming week!

:cheers:

Looking good so far!

Hello to all the new members :cheers:

This forum software is the best I've come across.

As long as there isn't an window of time for editing, then were good. ;)

Good song choice, btw.

Edit: Something I noticed, is that I have the USHForums account and the Orlando United account as separate accounts altogether.

Is there going to be a potential process on merging both of the accounts together, so it will work overall; or will I just have to, simply pick one and go forward with that for now on?

Last edited: