Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 431 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally... I mean a 13 year old firework show blew away anything they offer or have offered... now the brand new show is like 3 million light years ahead... time to retire Cinematic Spectacular and create a real good show! They have a wonderful lagoon at IOA... why the heck do the parks close so early?!?
The parks close so early due to the huge amount of $$$ Universal makes from hiring them out in the evening. My hope for the new land/parks is that they are able to balance this out better so that nighttime shows become a larger part of their repertoire for their guests, but being honest, I'm not really hopeful. It's something their main competitor doesn't offer to the same level (full park access most evenings) and so is a huge part of their financials.

The parks close so early due to the huge amount of $$$ Universal makes from hiring them out in the evening. My hope for the new land/parks is that they are able to balance this out better so that nighttime shows become a larger part of their repertoire for their guests, but being honest, I'm not really hopeful. It's something their main competitor doesn't offer to the same level (full park access most evenings) and so is a huge part of their financials.

That just made me feel icky inside.

Just found out the Waturi are descendants of ancient Pandorans that flew through space on the backs of their time warping banshees. Expect some Blue Man group on stilts and loincloths in the park. :);)

Remember that whole discussion 2-3 weeks ago about being "Cute" ....

Some are treading those lines right now. Knock it off.

Can't... resist... appropriate... response...

giphy.gif

Duh. Will take months to get it where it should be by this point.

With the issues from last year in the Fire, I almost expected this to somewhat happen; as it set back a bit of progress for them, and that they would of probably gotten done with testing all the slides sooner than later.

That said, am I angry about it? No. It's a new freaking park. Not a theme park, not a waterpark, a new park. You will have issues in the beginning, but they will improve on them.

And honestly, I think what Andy is refering too, isn't the drop slides and is more of the mat slides.

Hmmm... those drop slides have been wrapped in new plastic and scaffolding in very recent days. The north river has yet to be refilled, correct? And finally, we haven't seen the coaster operating. Which one(s) might it be...

perhaps it is just a restaurant or (horrors) a bar that won't be operational... ha ha ha... aeh.

Hmmm... those drop slides have been wrapped in new plastic and scaffolding in very recent days. The north river has yet to be refilled, correct? And finally, we haven't seen the coaster operating. Which one(s) might it be...

perhaps it is just a restaurant or (horrors) a bar that won't be operational... ha ha ha eh.

They have had the Waterslide testing before if I'm not mistaken. I am almost betting that it will be done.

The ones I'm more worried, is the mat slides and the drop tower slides.

They may be able to get the drop slides done, but I don't see a chance in hell that the Mat Slides open on the 25th. Atleast, from aerials.

Status
Not open for further replies.