Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

Update of the walls walls walls at SeaWorld from yesterday! Lots more pics of walls here.

Video:

Photo Highlights:

Heading towards Sea Garden area:
P1100707.jpg

Walls stop just short of the Animal Ambassador area, but leave enough room for them to get in and out:
P1100718.jpg

Animal Ambassador building (old horse stables) not behind walls:
P1100713.jpg

P1100711.jpg

Terrace building behind walls:
P1100715.jpg

P1100716.jpg

A long wall of walls:
P1100722.jpg

Looks like demolition has not yet begun, this is the Terrace sign, still standing:
P1100723.jpg

Photo from before walls went up:
P1090780.jpg

Infinity Falls… More like Infinity WALLS! Amirite?
P1100728.jpg

The view across the path:
P1100730.jpg

The walls go all the way up to the next area:
P1100725.jpg

The walls here are blocking a scenic water feature that will be filled in and used for the new ride’s footprint:
P1100726.jpg

Goodbye beautiful Sea Gardens and Water features you will be really really missed (at least by some of us)
Glad to see you all so excited. Wish I had something to look forward to at the park again

This might have been answered earlier, but what animal exhibits will Infinity Falls have (if any)?

This might have been answered earlier, but what animal exhibits will Infinity Falls have (if any)?
Animal Ambassadors will bring out different animals native to South America at different times throughout the day, similar to what was done previously in the area. The sloth was always a guest favorite and will be returning. Flamingoes and parrots will always be present in the area, just as they were previously.

So, as far as I know, nothing is changing about the animals in the area.

A new section with exhibits and hands on learning kiosks will be added though, to teach guests about conservation methods of fresh water ecosystems.

Animal Ambassadors will bring out different animals native to South America at different times throughout the day, similar to what was done previously in the area. The sloth was always a guest favorite and will be returning. Flamingoes and parrots will always be present in the area, just as they were previously.

So, as far as I know, nothing is changing about the animals in the area.

A new section with exhibits and hands on learning kiosks will be added though, to teach guests about conservation methods of fresh water ecosystems.

It's definitely not going to be the same. Alot of animals have been removed. Bocce the armadillo just left Seaworld and went to West Palm Beach. One of the opposums has left the park, the Sandhil cranes are leaving shortly and there is plans for alot more animals to leave and go to other facilities around the country :( from what I have heard the sloth is staying, kookaburra, snake and some lizzards will remain

Any ideas on a layout...it seems quite a compact space I'm excited for this but I hope it's not wind down a bit of river before a big drop kinda jobby.

Any ideas on a layout...it seems quite a compact space I'm excited for this but I hope it's not wind down a bit of river before a big drop kinda jobby.
There will be some overlap, so it makes the most of the small area. I'll share what I know as construction goes on, but can't really comment any more on layout at this time.

Do you have a rough ride length time? Should we be expecting 3 mins, 5...more? I suppose the current and speed of lift plays its part...

The area looks a lot bigger without the trees and such. Also, notice the old SeaWorld logo that used to be on top of the Shamu Stadium overhand is gone now.

Its hard to see but if you zoom in on the stadium and look the old logo is still there. I cropped the image and zoomed in a bit here. You can see it still on top of the stadium

Attachments

• OldLogo.jpg
    OldLogo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26