Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

the Nintendo Direct Mini has been released, unveiling DKCountry: Tropical Freeze, Dark Souls, The World Ends with You, Mario Tennis, and more; coming to Nintendo Switch.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
the Nintendo Direct Mini has been released, unveiling DKCountry: Tropical Freeze, Dark Souls, The World Ends with You, Mario Tennis, and more; coming to Nintendo Switch.

maxresdefault.jpg

I never bought Hyrule Warriors so that could be fun. Tropical Freeze was AMAZING but I would’ve loved a collection that included Returns as well but I might double dip anyway. Dark Souls is a bit intimidating though.

Kinda disappointed with the Odyssey "update". I wanna play AS Luigi, not just have him pop up as a cameo
I felt the same way when I noticed he wasn’t playable. The mode doesn’t look like enough to get me back into the game after 100% completing it either. Hopefully we get some real DLC like a new Kingdom.

I felt the same way when I noticed he wasn’t playable. The mode doesn’t look like enough to get me back into the game after 100% completing it either. Hopefully we get some real DLC like a new Kingdom.
Isle Delfino please! They even have the Sunshine shirt as part of the update!

Also - finally finished Breath of the Wild... lemme just say that Divine Beast team up was EPIC! Such a cinematic adventure for a video game which at first was hasty to get into!

I’ve heard great things about Tropical Freeze so I’m looking forward to playing that one. Donkey Kong Country is one of my favorite game series but I never got around to it on Wii U.

I think people were expecting bigger games to be announced, but that’s probably being saved for E3. That’s where Nintendo will announce the big games coming out for holidays. This was just to give an idea of what the first half of the year will look like. I believe that Yoshi and Kirby games will both be the first half as well

This was just a quick mini direct ... can't wait 'till there is a full direct, what shall that reveal?
Also hoping Bandai Namco, Konami, Square Enix and Bethesda have more stuff up their sleeves and will make more announcements of their own.

This was just a quick mini direct ... can't wait 'till there is a full direct, what shall that reveal?
Also hoping Bandai Namco, Konami, Square Enix and Bethesda have more stuff up their sleeves and will make more announcements of their own.
I'm watching at what Activision and Take Two do more than I do of Konami.

Bethesda has Wolfenstein 2, which I'm sure we'll get an update either around spring or E3 for Switch, Capcom has the Ace Attorney series possibly coming for the Switch, Bandai has some games already in the pipeline (and that I have to assume "Tales of" will come to Switch), Square has TWEWY, Octapath, and presumably something Final Fantasy oriented.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Square hasn't announced a remastered version of the Bravely series, or a Bravely Third for the Switch yet.

I'm hoping Bethesda will bring Evil Within as well. Wolfenstein I'm definitely getting when it is out, I have fond memories of the original one.
Dragon Quest is also Square, not? 11 and 12 in those series should come to Switch. I know Dragon Quest Heroes is out, but so far only in Japan.

Weird.
I'm watching at what Activision and Take Two do more than I do of Konami.

Bethesda has Wolfenstein 2, which I'm sure we'll get an update either around spring or E3 for Switch, Capcom has the Ace Attorney series possibly coming for the Switch, Bandai has some games already in the pipeline (and that I have to assume "Tales of" will come to Switch), Square has TWEWY, Octapath, and presumably something Final Fantasy oriented.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Square hasn't announced a remastered version of the Bravely series, or a Bravely Third for the Switch yet.
The only thing I want from Activision is a port of Crash Bandicoot if it really does turn out that it was only a timed exclusive. It’s the only game they’ve got without their slimy greedy mitts all over it. From Take Two I’ll gladly take GTA V.

Weird.

The only thing I want from Activision is a port of Crash Bandicoot if it really does turn out that it was only a timed exclusive. It’s the only game they’ve got without their slimy greedy mitts all over it. From Take Two I’ll gladly take GTA V.

Screw GTA.

Give me Red Dead Redemption

Someone looked through past Directs and whenever there was a mini Direct the next full Direct would at the longest be only 20 Days later. Shortest 1 day.

Someone looked through past Directs and whenever there was a mini Direct the next full Direct would at the longest be only 20 Days later. Shortest 1 day.

While I would love for another direct by the end of the month, I have some doubts the next direct will be anything big, but more based on Kirby Star Allies.

While I would love for another direct by the end of the month, I have some doubts the next direct will be anything big, but more based on Kirby Star Allies.
I’m just expecting news on what’s been confirmed for this year already like Fire Emblem and Yoshi. Maybe like one surprise but that’s it.

I’m just expecting news on what’s been confirmed for this year already like Fire Emblem and Yoshi. Maybe like one surprise but that’s it.

And while I wouldn't be surprised that's talked about sooner than later, I am having the feeling that Yoshi will be a July release date with Fire Emblem for September.

For everyone who has Sonic Mania - does anybody else think it's a little overrated? Don't get me wrong, I love most stages but the gameplay at times is a bit hard to get used to (not to mention the chaos emerald mini games are a huge pain in the butt - specifically that third one lol). Just think that while it's definitely fun, and definitely good... it's just a trip down memory lane more than anything.