Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

Haven’t been on the forums in a few weeks (and I actually just finished up my first visit to Universal in four years). Anyway, it looks as though I’ve missed a lot. Nintendo has been moved to a third gate? I’m trying to catch up, but I’m very confused. Last time I was on here, demolition was expected to take place within days.

You really don't need new Pokemon when there's already 800+.

A unique/new Pokemon land makes the most sense for sure unlike Mario/Zelda where the actual game lands should be presented.

AAs for the most popular Pokemon + some kind of dynamic screen experience that can rotate through the other Pokemon makes sense.

New Pokemon would be confusing to fans.

You really don't need new Pokemon when there's already 800+.

A unique/new Pokemon land makes the most sense for sure unlike Mario/Zelda where the actual game lands should be presented.

AAs for the most popular Pokemon + some kind of dynamic screen experience that can rotate through the other Pokemon makes sense.

New Pokemon would be confusing to fans.
all of this:agree:

You means fans who expect new Pokemon in every new main game with the purpose of catching them all?

Just like Brock and Misty haven't been relevant in the tv show since around 2003 and were the supporting leads outside of Ash have all been replaced with almost every new generation and the only remaining constant is Jesse and James.

Last edited: