HHN 28: Stranger Things | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Only season 1, huh? Not all that much material to go with for a house, and the demogorgon is the only monster. Kinda disappointing on that front, but still a good cornerstone property to get people in the gates.

Monster wise Demogorgan is the only one, but they could easily use one off scares like Joyce with the lights, Hazmat Suit workers, Nancy in the woods, maybe Barb?, and definitely an Eleven actress

Only season 1, huh? Not all that much material to go with for a house, and the demogorgon is the only monster. Kinda disappointing on that front, but still a good cornerstone property to get people in the gates.
I was hoping it was only going to be season 1... that pretty much guarantees a season 2 house next year, and so on... There's certainly enough to do a whole house on just season 1... if they tried to do both I think it'd be too much.

Also, anyone else already watch the announcement video 12 times in a row, or just me?

I LOVE that video... Great ad! Super excited for this house, even though I can't go this year. I can't wait to see/hear what they do with this one.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
At the end of the maze there should be a lighting flash effect, where it looks like a normal bathroom but then blacklights flash on and it becomes the upside-down for a few seconds, just like the teaser tag at the end of the first season. Now that would be cool.

Reactions: Joel and JMalez
I was hoping it was only going to be season 1... that pretty much guarantees a season 2 house next year, and so on... There's certainly enough to do a whole house on just season 1... if they tried to do both I think it'd be too much.

Also, anyone else already watch the announcement video 12 times in a row, or just me?

We'll see. I'll have to rewatch Season 1, but I don't remember all that many scenes that would translate.

We'll see. I'll have to rewatch Season 1, but I don't remember all that many scenes that would translate.
Remember, Will is trapped in the Upside-down the entire season. Ain't nothing scarier than that if you ask me. The subtleties of being hunted by one monster can be more frightening than the scare overload that season 2's demodogs and squid cloud monster was.

So here’s what we have confirmed for the house:

- Mirkwood
- Hawkins Lab
- Upside Down

What we can assume is showing up:

- Fort Byers(Upside Down Version)
- Byers House
- Corpse Filled Upside Down(with Barb like in the show)
- The School
- Christmas Lights

They already confirmed the Byers House with the lights will be coming.

Remember, Will is trapped in the Upside-down the entire season. Ain't nothing scarier than that if you ask me. The subtleties of being hunted by one monster can be more frightening than the scare overload that season 2's demodogs and squid cloud monster was.

Eh. We'll see. I thought the demodogs were a better monster than the gorgon, personally.

Still, that ad may be the single most effective HHN ad I've ever seen