Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really hope its less highlight reel and more creative moving and original.

The reason why WOC works and Fantasmic isn't that they are good show but it holds huge nostalgia factors which makes you enjoy it because you see your favorite films on there.

I'd be interested to see what IPs people want to see on show here if they go down that road.

Harry Potter
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
Despicable Me
How to Train Your Dragon
Shrek
Nintendo
ET

Reactions: belloq87
I'd be interested to see what IPs people want to see on show here if they go down that road.

Harry Potter
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
Despicable Me
How to Train Your Dragon
Shrek
Nintendo
ET

To be specific:

Potter (Dementor Drones from Osaka)
Back to The Future (Delorean Drone)
Despicable Me/Minions
Kung Fu Panda
Dragon's
Transformers
Jurassic Park/World
Mario Galaxy
ET

The show I would hope, is a mix of Fountains, Mist Fans, Drones, Lighting, and Projection Mapping.

I hate movie clip shows. If I want to see a movie I'll go and watch the whole bloody thing. I hope they will use the projectors for a more original concept.
@AliciaStella Thank you for the photo's, you are on the news as it happens.

The press release mentioned It will feature “all new animation” and all your favorite characters, so I expect footage of Illumination and Dreamworks to be prominent.

And you’re welcome! Glad I was here!

Oh you mean like THIS ONE!!

View attachment 6583

View attachment 6584

Facing this wall directly behind platform:

View attachment 6585
tenor.gif

Also, I love the fact that it's camoflagued into the environment.