Nintendo Switch | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So as an update to the Fortnite Switch rumors, it seems like Iron Galaxy, the people in-charge of the Skyrim version for Switch, would be responsible for Fortnite too.

Nintendo would be smart to put good advertising behind this. Kids are crazy for Fortnite. There should also be an exclusive local play feature to make it a unique port.

So more and more rumors point at us going back to Kanto for the first Switch Pokémon. Emily Rogers says official announcement is not far away, and it will be a 2018 release.

Also, apparently Retro is making a Star Fox...racing game. For some reason.

So more and more rumors point at us going back to Kanto for the first Switch Pokémon. Emily Rogers says official announcement is not far away, and it will be a 2018 release.

At least we’re getting Metroid Prime 4. Pokémon is sure to be good.

To address the StarFox, I really don't think that'd be a game that would require over 4 years of development time for, especially from what it's sounding like a mix between Diddy Kong Racing and F-Zero.

At-least, I'd love for my thoughts to have merit.

As for Pokemon...didn't The Pokemon Company reveal one of the games like two or three weeks prior to E3 in previous years?

Planting my flag this will be not a remake but the next story of a new kid moving to Kanto and challenging the gyms. Throw in a Team Rocket looking to gain power again, Red and Blue arguing and battles, and new Pokemon and I think it's a hit for old and new fans.

Reactions: Mike S
Planting my flag this will be not a remake but the next story of a new kid moving to Kanto and challenging the gyms. Throw in a Team Rocket looking to gain power again, Red and Blue arguing and battles, and new Pokemon and I think it's a hit for old and new fans.
Yea I agree. I don’t think it’s a remake either

I get the feeling of that, but more in how the new Pokemon will be more dealing with the subject of legacy, and that we may see a little bit of an older Red from the original. And that the message, will relate to the future of Pokemon, especially as it makes it's debut on a home console.

It's like they lifted one of the endings of Star Fox Command where Fox and Falco get into GP racing.

As much as I like the Star Fox series, I feel it's oddly cursed. The fanbase wants it stuck in the past -and- doesn't really know what it wants. An' on the flipside, the games that are put out are either not that good (Adventure (which is a guilty pleasure of mine), Command), or in the case of Assault, a game which actually does introduce some nice new concepts that could've been used in future titles, a great villain and better storytelling then the other games....and it's the lowest rated game because it wasn't a rail shooter like Star Fox 64. (I'll admit short length and the on foot controls can be clunky for some, but it's nowhere on the level of Star Fox Zero's motion controls.)

It's like they lifted one of the endings of Star Fox Command where Fox and Falco get into GP racing.

As much as I like the Star Fox series, I feel it's oddly cursed. The fanbase wants it stuck in the past -and- doesn't really know what it wants. An' on the flipside, the games that are put out are either not that good (Adventure (which is a guilty pleasure of mine), Command), or in the case of Assault, a game which actually does introduce some nice new concepts that could've been used in future titles, a great villain and better storytelling then the other games....and it's the lowest rated game because it wasn't a rail shooter like Star Fox 64. (I'll admit short length and the on foot controls can be clunky for some, but it's nowhere on the level of Star Fox Zero's motion controls.)
The fans know what they want. They want a rail shooter that’s actually new and not pretty much constant remakes of the SNES game.

I’m not a fan of Star Fox btw but I see what they want.

The fans know what they want. They want a rail shooter that’s actually new and not pretty much constant remakes of the SNES game.

I’m not a fan of Star Fox btw but I see what they want.

Whoops, forgot to mention why I said the fans don't know what they want. Because I've seen the same people clamoring for a rail shooter also say they want bigger/grander/deeper storytelling...which you don't get from a arcade rail shooter since you gotta' keep it simple.

Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon: Let's Go Eevee

-Sequels to Red/Blue (Red and Blue will be characters in the game)
-Pikachu or Eevee as the starters
-Pokémon follow you in the map
-Pokémon Go integration
-Announcement soon
2EBEBEFB36892776146A68E8BF7537B2B68AE43B

God that actually makes me happy in a fascinating way...

Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon: Let's Go Eevee

-Sequels to Red/Blue (Red and Blue will be characters in the game)
-Pikachu or Eevee as the starters
-Pokémon follow you in the map
-Pokémon Go integration
-Announcement soon
As long as I can still get Charmander I’m good.

Btw, if this is real then this will likely have the most unbalanced sales between two games in series history. Everyone is going to go for Pikachu.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush