Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

As long as I can still get Charmander I’m good.

Btw, if this is real then this will likely have the most unbalanced sales between two games in series history. Everyone is going to go for Pikachu.

Hence why I'll be on Eevee for this.

tenor.gif

So.

You are thinking quite about if you are for or against Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee.
giphy.gif

Honestly, the only thing that does concern me, is the catching mechanic, and while I am new to Pokemon, Pokemon GO's...felt somewhat too simple.
It better not be totally like GO when it comes to that aspect. It wouldn’t work in console mode anyway.

I have to wonder because the original post regarding all of this came from 4chan on April 1st, if everyone is just jumping on....like they did with Pokemon Stars (which turned out to just be Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)

DdQfINxWAAAbHSw.jpg

The new pokemon movie focuses specific on Eevee and Pikachu...

I have to wonder because the original post regarding all of this came from 4chan on April 1st, if everyone is just jumping on....like they did with Pokemon Stars (which turned out to just be Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)

DdQfINxWAAAbHSw.jpg

The new pokemon movie focuses specific on Eevee and Pikachu...
That same poster posted more yesterday, with more people backing up Real Leaks over the past few days.

Eurogamer has also stepped in on the matter, and domains have now been filed for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee yesterday by the same group who filed domains for Sun/Moon.

I get the sense this is a stopgap game between the 3DS and the "true" Pokémon Switch/Gen8 that will come late next year or early 2020

I have had the feeling for a while, that they have two distinct teams, one with these two projects, and one using the Unreal engine for Gen 8, as there were filings from Creatures and Gamefreak if I'm not mistaken for positions with experience to Unreal Engine.

Sold.
/vp/ - Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee is not a Remake, it's a Reboot - Pokémon - 4chan
Right know there is some confusion going on, what Pokemon Let's Go actually is. Let me tell you it's not a Pokemon Yellow Remake and it's not a Gen. 7 Game.

-The Game takes place in a complety new Kanto. It is a full 3D Third Person JRPG and not a 3DS Game in HD based on a Layout of 1996 Gameboy JRPG.

-There are new Pokemon, most of them are Evolutions of already known Pokemon (mainly from Kanto), and there are also knew Regional Forms for some Non-Kanto Pokemon.

-Instead of having new Starters GF had the idea to use Pikachu an Eevee. Both get new Evolutions. Gorochu is back. Eevee is finally getting a Normal Evolution Line.

-Your Pokemon can follow you (not only Pikachu an Eevee), Wild Pokemon are also shown in the Overworld, No Random Encounters

-Catching Pokemon is still like in the older Pokemon Games, a new Element inspired by Pokemon Go is that you can throw a Ball via the Touchscreen (in Handheld Mode) or with Motion (Docked Mode).

-Pokemon from Pokemon Go can finally be brought into the Real Games via the Pokemon Bank.

The Game will be revealed soon.