Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jordan Peele has to approve it. So, no, it’s not 100%.

Because remember when everyone thought Halloween 2018 was a guarantee?

Damn Miramax, hopefully they’ll start to ease up in future years.

Speaking of Miramax, if we get Hellraiser it’ll likely have to be explicitly the 1st one since I think that’s one of the only Hellraiser movies not owned by Dimension/Miramax

I’m most curious about the HHN22 line, it’s the only one I don’t really have an understanding of. Video game house returning? Classic Monsters returning? IP Comedy house? Gothic returning? More IP’s than Originals? Judging by that one tweet about The Usher and Hollywood’s UCM success maybe we see them brought over to Orlando?

Two most memorable things about 22 to me are (1) new locations being found for houses out of necessity and (2) a lack of set scare-zones. No inside info, but if I had to guess, one of those.

Two most memorable things about 22 to me are (1) new locations being found for houses out of necessity and (2) a lack of set scare-zones. No inside info, but if I had to guess, one of those.

I’d have to assume this year will have more elaborate scarezones since Rock the Universe is out of the way.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

For some reason, I remember one of the HHN peeps saying they learned their lesson with park-wide zones and that guests preferred different sets/zones.

I think you're onto something with new locations, though.

A lot was discussed for 22...It was the year of "shift" in more ways than one

Personally, I would love to see the house that was in SS44 that got canceled last minute
I’d be interested in it, only from a curiosity standpoint. I don’t suspect the house would have been a classic in any sense. SS44 was essentially a fully indoor Jaws queue: limited space and very specific layout constraints.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I’d be interested in it, only from a curiosity standpoint. I don’t suspect the house would have been a classic in any sense. SS44 was essentially a fully indoor Jaws queue: limited space and very specific layout constraints.

Wasn’t it a Chupacabra/Mayan house that was supposed to go into SS44 that year? Also I will never understand how in the world JAWS fit houses in there; especially Saws n Steam, SAW, & Orfanage.

Edit - @JawsVictim I could see it happening. It’s a big queue and the ride is always empty