Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FBC makes some pretty bad beer outside of the harry potter ones which are enjoyable enough. I would love anyone to contract cigar city brews. They are one of the top breweries in America.

They are definitely one of the top “Mainstream” craft breweries in Florida. They have a lot of competition elsewhere. Most of their beer is made in North Carolina now at the Osker Blues facility. So Jai Alai isn’t technically made “in Florida” any more.

Sorry don’t want to de rail the thread .
I think Crooked Can would be a good choice because they are local and a decent size, although not sure if they are “big enough” for theme park demands

They are definitely one of the top “Mainstream” craft breweries in Florida. They have a lot of competition elsewhere. Most of their beer is made in North Carolina now at the Osker Blues facility. So Jai Alai isn’t technically made “in Florida” any more.

Sorry don’t want to de rail the thread .
I think Crooked Can would be a good choice because they are local and a decent size, although not sure if they are “big enough” for theme park demands
Eh any company like Disney can pretty much fund whatever expansion in capacity a place needs to brew for them as long as that company has the physical space. It kind of depends weather Disney would want to pay for a good enough to count as craft kind of thing from a more budget brewing place or get something really good. I mean they can charge whatever they want at least. I think highly of cigar city on account of their brewpub having one of the finest selections of beer I have ever had at any brewery big or small.

Batuu Travel Agency. How much money you think they’ll charge to allow you to get in before general day guests? And is it possible they’ll allow you to skip the wait to enter the land all day by paying a fee?

Or will all that hurt Disney’s opening too much and steer the story away from the rides and towards gauging.

Batuu Travel Agency. How much money you think they’ll charge to allow you to get in before general day guests? And is it possible they’ll allow you to skip the wait to enter the land all day by paying a fee?

Or will all that hurt Disney’s opening too much and steer the story away from the rides and towards gauging.

The real question is, are they going to sell posters?

It's just an idea but I don't think it'll happen. While SWGE will be super busy I don't think there will ever be a time where you have to wait to get in the land beyond the first few days it's open/holiday times. Remember everyone freaking out about Diagon Alley? This is twice the size in guest areas, it'll be fine.

It's just an idea but I don't think it'll happen. While SWGE will be super busy I don't think there will ever be a time where you have to wait to get in the land beyond the first few days it's open/holiday times. Remember everyone freaking out about Diagon Alley? This is twice the size in guest areas, it'll be fine.
Disneyland will be hit much much harder than DHS. Kinda glad we're getting it late.

It seems concrete beach is making the exclusive beers for Galaxy Edge. Considering it’s a Florida brewery, i wonder if they will ship out to California, or if they will brew the same recipe at another location/brewery in California. Neither beers sound great to me. I realize they need to make beers for “everyone”, but would It kill them to make a hoppy beer for once?

Try Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Ale Months Ahead of the Land’s Opening at Disney Parks - WDW News Today

Hoppy beer can go die in the pits of Mordor.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Disneyland will be hit much much harder than DHS. Kinda glad we're getting it late.

I can see it both ways. With DL having more AP, they will have the luxury of being able to wait for crowds to die down but then again it is opening in summer. For every reason why it might be busy, there is a reason why it might not be and vice versa for both coasts.

I can see it both ways. With DL having more AP, they will have the luxury of being able to wait for crowds to die down but then again it is opening in summer. For every reason why it might be busy, there is a reason why it might not be and vice versa for both coasts.
People in the middle of the country could plan a trip to either coast. I’m guessing super Star Wars fans will make the trek to the first one opening. No different than traveling for ComicCon etc.

WDW gets a LOT more international tourists. It'a much more tourist friendly destination in general. That will make the crowd difference. Only the super die hards will fly out of their way to California. Most will just wait until it's open at their usual stomping grounds.

Reactions: natespf