Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

Yeah, this is nice and all, but it is a tad disappointing that it's pretty much just rethemed rides with a few new things sprinkled in. A nice dark ride would've really made this project shine. Oh well, maybe as an expansion... Wild Arctic does need to go.

Oh, btw, this is supposed to be opening up earlier than Potter and they still haven't announced an opening date. Just sayin...

Yeah, this is nice and all, but it is a tad disappointing that it's pretty much just rethemed rides with a few new things sprinkled in. A nice dark ride would've really made this project shine. Oh well, maybe as an expansion... Wild Arctic does need to go.

Oh, btw, this is supposed to be opening up earlier than Potter and they still haven't announced an opening date. Just sayin...

Would have been nice :(. We also 100% know what the names of the attractions, shows, food locations....as oppose to another project opening up presumably shortly afterwards. We also have commercials on tv and I just participated in a hard hat tour. Just sayin...

Would have been nice :(. We also 100% know what the names of the attractions, shows, food locations....as oppose to another project opening up presumably shortly afterwards. We also have commercials on tv and I just participated in a hard hat tour. Just sayin...
You make solid points. I guess I hadn’t taken into account all of that in which we knew for Sesame.

A dark ride would be a great addition, but I'd guess that Port Aventura is footing the bill for R&D and has an exclusive for some time. After that it probably will get cloned and roll out to all the SW parks. Just this update will be a huge plus for the park, and when it wears off in a couple of years it will be time to add a new attraction with the dark ride.

I figured when they announced the Foodie Truck for Sesame Place it made sense to clone it for SWO. It looks like a lot of the new addition to Sesame Place this year is cloned from Sesame Street at SeaWorld.