Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So basically the speculated Orlando IP’s at the moment are:

- ST2
- Hellraiser
- The Thing
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space
- Haunting of Hill House

Would be a good lineup, but I’m really surprised that there’s a chance they won’t shove in any Blumhouse properties. Unless Hollywood is getting a Blumhouse 3 that Orlando won’t get
I think you'll find Blumhouse in a scarezone.

Why block TMs on only 2 nights?

And, yes, it's being considered.

Long overdue.

Would the "limited capacity" nights be added or carved out of the expected schedule? I suppose you could do the latter largely by blocking out certain dates from multi-night passes (and then limiting single-night sales of course).

Always found it crazy TMs were allowed free reign at HHN -even scareactors, myself included, would call out to attend as a guest. I know some TMs specifically work at UO over WDW for free HHN access, so they’re gonna be pissed.

I mean, it made sense when the resort was in the doldrums of the recession. Not so much now.

I think they should only get a set number of nights

The theme will be "Come see the spooky." I wouldn't count on an icon. Not because I know for sure, but because an icon is unlikely. It would be smarter to just not expect it and be surprised.

I’m almost not bothered about a connecting theme, from what I’ve seen with last year (other than the 80’s which was unintentional) it allowed the individual mazes and scare zones to be very unique.

Other than that my only positive of a theme/ icon would be another show.