Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Future of Toon Lagoon

The drop on Dudley is nothing compared to JPRA. You'll be fine!

... but a lot more wet.

I kind of think that, if you put more weight in the back of the "log", you won't get as wet. When I rode it, I emerged pretty much dry and it was two adults in the back half and two kids in the front. JPRA soaked me and had all the adults in the front of the boat. Mind you, this may have just been luck of the draw. I typically don't give those rides too many shots at me.

The drop on Dudley is nothing compared to JPRA. You'll be fine!

... but a lot more wet.

That's what I'm telling myself. I think being able to see the whole chute as you're walking up is a little more nerve racking.

I usually get soaked on JPRA, so we'll see how that goes...

If they remove anything I hope it’s not the facility to blast people in the face with water from a very short distance.

You're a feisty one, aren't you? :cheers:

Whenever the time comes when Toon Lagoon is on the chopping block, would Universal ReTheme the attractions and the land or completely overhaul everything including the rides?

Whenever the time comes when Toon Lagoon is on the chopping block, would Universal ReTheme the attractions and the land or completely overhaul everything including the rides?

I would hope they'd leave the current attractions, and just do a new attraction in the theater. Dudley and Popeye/Bluto are still perfectly fine and people like them, doesn't make sense to tear them out.

Would you have to fight yourself or does this involve fighting someone else? I didn't know if you meant the movie. If it is fighting myself, I'll admit right now that I'm pulling my punches.
“The first rule of Fight Club is we don’t talk about Fight Club...” so it’s anybody’s guess really :lol:

Marble Studios does some really good work judging from what I can see on his instagram.