Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Chilling Adventures is Warner Bros though right?

This is something I’m still so curious about because I know nothing of it.

The show was developed for Netflix, but produced by WB, so who would have more pull? The network it’s airing on or the production company making it?

Admittedly I only watched the first 5 episodes of Sabrina because I didn't care for all the high school melodrama, but I don't see it translating well to a house. I think Ghostbusters has enough scares for a good house, but not sure what would actually happen in a Sabrina house

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
Admittedly I only watched the first 5 episodes of Sabrina because I didn't care for all the high school melodrama, but I don't see it translating well to a house. I think Ghostbusters has enough scares for a good house, but not sure what would actually happen in a Sabrina house
Plenty of options. The woods, mines, weird sisters, school, mortuary, corn maze. I’m only like 4 episodes in also and there is plenty so far IMO.

Reactions: Allison
Baphomet. As a satanist, nuff said, even if they owe the Satanic Temple for stealing their design.

I’m really hoping we don’t see anything to do with Ghostbusters. GB just isn’t scary. Yes ik there is a comedy house usually but those usually have some scary aspects. Also the movie is PG and was focused on kids, I just don’t think it’s HHN worthy.

Reactions: CoopF22
I’m really hoping we don’t see anything to do with Ghostbusters. GB just isn’t scary. Yes ik there is a comedy house usually but those usually have some scary aspects. Also the movie is PG and was focused on kids, I just don’t think it’s HHN worthy.
i'll leave this quote here
Ghostbusters isn’t all that PG, gang. Dan Akroyd has a ghost go down on him...in a scene that he wrote! Still boggles my mind that was kept in.