General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah lets bring this back around from Dueling Dragons and the best coasters in the world back to Hagrid. Thanks.
Woops. Meant to do that in my post but forgot to talk about the subject at hand. In any case, this looks to be a great additional that improves an already excellent land and makes it stand out from it's sister areas.

Warwick Davis is 42 inches, which is the height requirement on Gringotts. The height requirement for this ride is 48 inches. So, due to safety, he most likely could not ride it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sort of “booster” that allowed him to ride. It might have to be installed and take a while to where it would be impossible to have it work with normal ops. Sign a waiver, then he rides.
Possibly not, but I could see it happening.

Could be. I didn't notice it as much during the night ride.
That basically answers it then. If it wasn't amplified by leakage and was purely a lighting issue, you’d notice it more at night as your eyes would be adjusted prior to going in the warehouse.

Let's refrain from the name-calling, shall we?
Even when it comes to Alvey?

I simply cannot stand that guy. And much like WDW-WDNT jabs; if I were you, I’d let him know it. Obviously you’re smarter not to; but I can dream, can’t I? :grin:

Last edited:
For those who asked, The Today Show, CNN and Telemundo will be there tomorrow. Here's an excerpt from a "Letter from Bill" on the UOTeam website:

Tomorrow morning, we’ll be celebrating the official grand opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, with outlets like TODAY, CNN, and Telemundo here to share the moment with the world. Then, as of 9:00am, it will be open for our Guests to experience and enjoy every day.
I find it interesting the CNN will be there covering it when Comcast owns MSNBC.

For those who asked, The Today Show, CNN and Telemundo will be there tomorrow. Here's an excerpt from a "Letter from Bill" on the UOTeam website:

Tomorrow morning, we’ll be celebrating the official grand opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, with outlets like TODAY, CNN, and Telemundo here to share the moment with the world. Then, as of 9:00am, it will be open for our Guests to experience and enjoy every day.
I find it interesting the CNN will be there covering it when Comcast owns MSNBC.

Probably figure MSNBC can run footage from the TODAY/NBC crew and CNN might get different eyeballs?

Reactions: therock and Joel

It could show the confidence they have in the ride. MSNC have to play nice but CNN could be viewed as impartial and a glowing review from them goes further.

Perhaps this has already been posted but I am reading Chamber right now and came across this passage on pg 130.

“...Fred and George Weasley, trying to find out what would happen if you fed a Filibuster firework to a salamander. Fred had “rescued” the brilliant orange, fire-dwelling lizard from a Care of Magical Creatures class and it was now smouldering gently on a table surrounded by a knot of curious people.”

So when you see that lizard... know that he has been through HELL!

Perhaps this has already been posted but I am reading Chamber right now and came across this passage on pg 130.

“...Fred and George Weasley, trying to find out what would happen if you fed a Filibuster firework to a salamander. Fred had “rescued” the brilliant orange, fire-dwelling lizard from a Care of Magical Creatures class and it was now smouldering gently on a table surrounded by a knot of curious people.”

So when you see that lizard... know that he has been through HELL!

Poor thing. Newt Scamander would be very cross with those boys :)

So here’s a idea. (not because I want to be first in line to be the first, but it’s genuinely exciting planning this stuff) if I have early park entry at 0800 to Universal, and get in line at Kingscross station when it starts running at 0900, would I get to Hogsmeade before people could walk from the entrance Of Ioa? Just putting food for thought to all premier and preferred pass holders (and resort stay-ers) Lol

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
So here’s a idea. (not because I want to be first in line to be the first, but it’s genuinely exciting planning this stuff) if I have early park entry at 0800 to Universal, and get in line at Kingscross station when it starts running at 0900, would I get to Hogsmeade before people could walk from the entrance Of Ioa? Just putting food for thought to all premier and preferred pass holders (and resort stay-ers) Lol

I can confidently say this is not a good idea. I'll leave it at that.