Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Im confused, how does this relate to hhn?

When it comes to announcements, they're not one to step on each others toes when putting them out so whatever is announced can get it's proper media coverage.

So with Comcast/Uni taking charge on the big announcement this Thursday, that's going to dominate the media coverage this week. So HHN won't be announcing anything this week. Now the next two weeks, that's a given.

Looking at the HHN subreddit (among...other places), I see a good deal of resentment towards the Vikings zone. Do people really want to see the same thing over and over?

Judging by The Lion King remake killing at the box office, I know the answer to that question is yes. :'(

There is a HHN subreddit?

also hhn singapore is annocing stuff on the first as well there time most likely though

Last edited:
That Depths of Fear spoiler sounds super lame.
Hype: gone....

My point is that I don't care. It's still an incredibly scary concept, and if they have lots of effects to reinforce the base being on a self-destruct sequence, it will make the conga line more effective. But I see it turning people off, after IT had roughly the same problem with expectations.