Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Do we think they’ll do a livestream conference like they did last year to talk about everything coming and maybe announce one or two things? That’d be a good way to announce Ghost in the Graveyard.

I absolutely loved the conference! Getting to listen in on the thought processes of the creative minds of the event was a cool treat and hyped me up! And, as you mentioned, it is a good opportunity to announce things or unveil some merchandise, like they did last year.

Do we think they’ll do a livestream conference like they did last year to talk about everything coming and maybe announce one or two things? That’d be a good way to announce Ghost in the Graveyard.
About when did the do that last year?

Not sure I'd relate this at all to US, but certainly AOV seeing as their logo is actually a skull.

Yeah, now that I see it on twitter could easily be related to dancing.

I defaulted to Us
thinking the two could be a doppleganger or reference to the underground
, but then I saw the third pic which doesn’t fit in.

HO1TC/Scarezones/Show

My hesitation to say HOTC is the same reason I have hesitation for Us. Hollywood's account is silent.

Though there has been separate announcements of the same IP before (TCM 2016 / AHS 2017), but that's usually when the concept is significantly different.

Now I don't want to look too much into things but...

One of the rumored scarezones is zombieland still, which will come with promotional art likely the same as the film which is covered in weapons.

Considering recent news maybe we just get the light-hearted fun show this week.

It wouldn't be the first time things have changed.

Now I don't want to look too much into things but...

One of the rumored scarezones is zombieland still, which will come with promotional art likely the same as the film which is covered in weapons.

Considering recent news maybe we just get the light-hearted fun show this week.

It wouldn't be the first time things have changed.
Good point. Only problem with it just being the show is that the event is a month away so we need more then that. If they change Zombieland I’m now expecting Purge (Which I doubt will happen):grin: