Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but do we know how far along Tooth Fairy was in development when the switch to Us was made?

I was wondering today if we think that Stranger Things 2 will have the "AHS Volume 2" affect where it slows down a bit in popularity. I remember the queues being insane for AHS 1, but the second year were more moderate.

Stranger Things was so crazy last year that we opted to head to Poltergeist first (which was by far a better decision) and hit ST later in the evening once the Xpress line died down.

With Ghostbusters, Us and Stranger Things 2 being all soundstage houses, where do you think the hordes will flock to first?

Also will be curious how the "release" at the Finnegans S&S will be handled the first week or so while they try and figure that out.

I am a huge fan of Rob Zombie! I love his music and his movies. I'll be SUPER exited if HOTC comes to the event because it's my favorite film by him and love the story. I am a bit skeptical of the rumored scare zone with his music and movies. I don't know how they might pull it off.

20 I loved, you can still play it actually, I wouldn’t mind playing it again, as for 19 I can’t remember, the mobile game did have a few bugs lol, I remembered basically jumping back and forth on Hollywood and Orlando’s last year in line, pretty funny

I was wondering today if we think that Stranger Things 2 will have the "AHS Volume 2" affect where it slows down a bit in popularity. I remember the queues being insane for AHS 1, but the second year were more moderate.

Stranger Things was so crazy last year that we opted to head to Poltergeist first (which was by far a better decision) and hit ST later in the evening once the Xpress line died down.

With Ghostbusters, Us and Stranger Things 2 being all soundstage houses, where do you think the hordes will flock to first?

Also will be curious how the "release" at the Finnegans S&S will be handled the first week or so while they try and figure that out.

We did the stranger things stay and scream last year, and knocked out stranger things, scary tales, and poltergeist in the first hour. Just awesome.

I hope Us is early access as long as GB and ST are as well, since I have no interest in Us it may help going to the others easier!