Theme Park Collections | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Park Collections

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd say they're at least worth $100 each - that's a complete ball park. It'd do pretty well on eBay, I imagine.

Thanks, we don't intend on selling them, we just wanted to know! :)

We also have this coin from the 1970s at Magic Kingdom!

disneyfront0001.jpg
disneyfront0002.jpg

This coin we might be interested in selling!

Last edited:

disneyfront0001.jpg
disneyfront0002.jpg

Wow, that's REALLY cool! I wish I could give you rep again for this, but I have to "spread some rep around" first.

disneyfront0001.jpg
disneyfront0002.jpg

That coin! :drool5:

It's so amazing. They just don't make stuff that cool anymore. I'm interested in buying for sure, but being unemployed right now I doubt I could afford what you could get for it :mean:

so lets say you had the chance to buy one those the "Production Crew Only" signs that are scattered on the doors throughout Universal Studios. how much would you pay? (its in pretty rough shape, scratches, torn corners, peeling, etc)

so lets say you had the chance to buy one those the "Production Crew Only" signs that are scattered on the doors throughout Universal Studios. how much would you pay? (its in pretty rough shape, scratches, torn corners, peeling, etc)

I saw that on Ebay a few weeks ago. I was watching it, I guess you were the one who bought it.

I can't speak for that one but I can speak for one I got in a Three Comic Kit. One was a compiled montage story that tied every major Marvel Superhero Attraction(Hulk, Spidey and Doctor Doom) into a anthology. It came with two other comics of the time period as well as a Marvel Superhero Island trading pin and trading cards.

I like it.

I can't speak for that one but I can speak for one I got in a Three Comic Kit. One was a compiled montage story that tied every major Marvel Superhero Attraction(Hulk, Spidey and Doctor Doom) into a anthology. It came with two other comics of the time period as well as a Marvel Superhero Island trading pin and trading cards.

I like it.

Thanks. That does sound very cool. There's an unopened version of that kit on there for 80 bucks, but that's a little much for me :lol:

--- Update ---

I like it.

Thanks. That does sound very cool. There's an unopened version of that kit on there for 80 bucks, but that's a little much for me :lol:

I have the same thing in a key chain form also bronze and then a silver tone one for epcot same type of design. Saved them since I was little they are awesome

Interesting IOA grand opening mug with pull out map.

I have 4 of these mugs from the opening of IOA. They are pretty cool, a map and story of IOA pulls out of the mug. It is a laminated full color pull out.

Have not seen on other than mine in years, anyone else have one of these?

Russ
ioa_map_mug_2_16_2012%20(3).jpg

ioa_map_mug_2_16_2012%20(2).jpg

could you retype the story? or take a good picture so i could read it?

Agreed. Please elaborate on the story because there has always been speculation on a few official/unofficial creative stories on the backstory of how the Islands and worlds were formed.

Probably should've posted this a while ago. But I have two Final Voyage Tickets to JAWS, a Jaws Poster with all the Skippers Signatures, The Final Voyage Picture of everyone who went on the Final Voyage and the Official Script (which includes what to do during a break down, etc.) and of course, an Amity Boat Tours Shirt:

296912_507647455919310_1751293341_n.jpg

This is a Passport to Adventure I got during IOA's opening year. It's the size of a normal passport, and inside has some pretty neat stuff and some stickers.
IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg
IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Reactions: jh32488
This is a Passport to Adventure I got during IOA's opening year. It's the size of a normal passport, and inside has some pretty neat stuff and some stickers.

you are my hero. i've been looking for this forever. would you be willing to scan and share every page of it at super high quality? or sell it to me and ill do it?

- - - Updated - - -

Im reposting this stuff because this thread is more appropriate:

here is the first thing. its two sided. i scanned it in at high resolution. and didn't put a watermark on it as some people do on their videos and documents. so download it and share! (be nice and don't take credit though, give credit to me)

the other document is 8 double sided pages and it tells the story of EVERY building on the island and in the ride. i should have that one up sometime tomorrow. its stapled in the corner and haven't decided if im going to take it out to scan the documents or leave as is and just fold the pages over it.

SCAN0043.jpg

SCAN0044.jpg

and here is the second item. its two sided. i scanned it in at high resolution jpg and saved it as a pdf. and didn't put a watermark on it as some people do on their videos and documents. so download it and share! (be nice and don't take credit though, give credit to me)

it is 8 double sided pages and it tells the story of EVERY building on the island and in the ride. a few of the pages are out of order but that is the way it was stapled. so i kept them in that order. the quality of this isn't as good because its a copy of a copy hundreds of times over.

also i'm providing everything to you at a very high quality for free. but please donate to my paypal james.heyward@gmail.com if you can so i can get more. because these weren't free for me.

here is the link to the pdf on my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm5eb22f3pgqody/jaws ride.pdf

you are my hero. i've been looking for this forever. would you be willing to scan and share every page of it at super high quality? or sell it to me and ill do it?

My Super High Quality is whatever an iPhone 4 can give.

Always open to selling it. Been trying to find one on eBay to gauge what type of price I should look for.

I also have the comic you guys talked about above. It's incredible because the Doom story is actually about the Fear Fall ride. The Hulk and Spidey stories have nothing to do with IOA, but the Hulk one is done by a classic Hulk artist (Trimpe) and Spidey is done by Chris Bachalo, one of my all time favorites. Dr Doom is done by Mike Wieringo, another all time great who unfortunately passed away way too young a couple years ago.

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg