Theme Park Collections | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Park Collections

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^Oh I want one of those sooooooooooooo bad :lol:

Edit: Was talking about the passports. Buying the comics on Ebay was one of my best additions to my collection.

^Oh I want one of those sooooooooooooo bad :lol:

Edit: Was talking about the passports. Buying the comics on Ebay was one of my best additions to my collection.

Can you please tell me how many pages that Doctor Doom comic is? Boy would I love to get one of those, never even new they existed until today. It's too bad they don't sell them in the comic store anymore.

Can you please tell me how many pages that Doctor Doom comic is? Boy would I love to get one of those, never even new they existed until today. It's too bad they don't sell them in the comic store anymore.

The comic is 24 pages with 3 separate 8 page stories.

Reactions: dmkrc5
Any word on someone retyping or taking an up close picture of this story as well as the text on the inside of the Passport? Would love to see what they say. IOACentral used to have a post that someone wrote about the origin of Islands of Adventure that was a very good read, but don't know if it was accurate or not.

could you retype the story? or take a good picture so i could read it?

Any word on someone retyping or taking an up close picture of this story as well as the text on the inside of the Passport? Would love to see what they say. IOACentral used to have a post that someone wrote about the origin of Islands of Adventure that was a very good read, but don't know if it was accurate or not.

I'll be scanning every page of the passport and uploading it as a PDF for you guys as soon as I get it.

thanks to @derekburgan i now have the passport and will be scanning it all to share with everyone. its in perfect shape with the sticker sheet unused.

expect a PDF to come later tonight.

here is the passport. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jbulcbx21gjpma/IOA PASSPORT.pdf

they were scanned in without a computer and all the JPGs were put together as is into a pdf no retouching at all. some flipped around because the scanner failed to crop them properly. obviously they are all the same size pages. i also scanned the front and back of the sticker sheet and the front of the sleeve.

since they didnt work out as well as the jaws paperwork. here are all the jpgs in a zip file if you wish to crop them to make them more uniform. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6owipnsyo0mgx2/IOA Passport.zip

also please donate to my paypal if you appreciate what im doing. i will spend the money to buy more to scan. james.heyward@gmail.com

Reactions: Felipe and BJCool
here is the passport. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jbulcbx21gjpma/IOA PASSPORT.pdf

they were scanned in without a computer and all the JPGs were put together as is into a pdf no retouching at all. some flipped around because the scanner failed to crop them properly. obviously they are all the same size pages. i also scanned the front and back of the sticker sheet and the front of the sleeve.

since they didnt work out as well as the jaws paperwork. here are all the jpgs in a zip file if you wish to crop them to make them more uniform. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6owipnsyo0mgx2/IOA Passport.zip

also please donate to my paypal if you appreciate what im doing. i will spend the money to buy more to scan. james.heyward@gmail.com

Super interesting that they use concept art in the book that never actually made it to the park.

Does anyone still have their commerative maps that were handed out the opening weekend of WWoHP? I still have mine and the commeratove ticket and the AP pin and lanyard. :happy my pin is still in the plastic bag..lol Just thought I would share that.

Yeah, I think I grabbed two that morning, one after our group noticed the mistake. :lol:

They had that corrected and new maps in circulation within a month, because I checked specifically for that about 3 weeks later.

I have a, dueling dragons coin fire dragon anyone have any idea on value

- - - Updated - - -

I have photos I cant find one like it on the web any ideas