Theme Park Collections | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Park Collections

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They did indeed in opening year(s) It was a bit off from how the actual one looks and looked a bit more like the Alexandria Lighthouse which the park icon is loosely based on in some design aspects. Within it came a IOA logo T-shirt from what I recall.

I have a Jaws Skipper shirt!

img0641w.jpg

Last edited:
The University of Central Florida archives (located on the top floor of the library) has the original blue prints for Rip-Saw Falls and I think Popeye. The artist died and so it went to UCF's collection. It was very cool to see but not quite as cool as the Gutenberg Press bible from the fifteenth century which is also in their collection.

im gonna share pictures of some of my collection. what do you think?

coin one from grand opening and one from store inside the park -
d6c22a0e.jpg

tickets from 94 with receipt -
e5879d36.jpg

Postcards -
f66e8840.jpg

older brochures -
80e99ed2.jpg

newer brochures -
5f571d2b.jpg

harry potter ticket -
21285edc.jpg

employee handbook from early 90's -
7605bed1.jpg

studio guides from early 90's both different sponsors on back and different names of sections of the park -
4cc2075e.jpg

Back and front of two photo books the one on the left has a different back same inside though -
c2684db5.jpg

Universal Dollar i got from a friend of mine i was with doing an in park survey of yougurt -
afe1c4e0.jpg

Souvenir map from 1996 i believe -
707971bf.jpg

A ticket for a taping of Family Feud -
97f5c2fb.jpg

Last edited:
The University of Central Florida archives (located on the top floor of the library) has the original blue prints for Rip-Saw Falls and I think Popeye. The artist died and so it went to UCF's collection. It was very cool to see but not quite as cool as the Gutenberg Press bible from the fifteenth century which is also in their collection.

Wow, a 15th century Gutenberg bible is lucky enough to be sitting in the same building as IOA Original Blue Prints? I dunno, I think the blue prints should have their own building and shrine. :p

I'd say they're at least worth $100 each - that's a complete ball park. It'd do pretty well on eBay, I imagine.