Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park Collections

I have a, dueling dragons coin fire dragon anyone have any idea on value

- - - Updated - - -

I have photos I cant find one like it on the web any ideas

probably not much. you can get the coin in the jewelry box from when USF first opened for significantly less than $20 (i paid $15 i think for mine)

I'd say $10 at the absolute max.

I have a replica of the Port of Entry lighthouse that doubles as a flashlight. Don't know if they still sell it or not.

So I didn't see a thread with this. I'm sure most of us have some cool collectibles, so I thought I'd share what I just got done with. Enjoy!

DSC_0567_zps31586709.jpg

DSC_0571c_zps3d5ff1e0.jpg

DSC_0574_zpsc848e3d8.jpg

DSC_0574a_zpsff1bd85c.jpg

DSC_0576a_zps33e2eb7e.jpg

DSC_0577_zps41df5729.jpg

DSC_0575_zps9338011f.jpg

DSC_0580_zps2aaf6dbb.jpg

DSC_0581_zps896a54cd.jpg

Awesome thread idea! And love to 100 YOM banner. Very nice! :thumbs:

I'll have to grab some picks, but favorites from my collection include: A Mission Space Grand Opening Spinning Globe given out to the press, Disneyland It's a Small World Record, IoA opening poster, IoA opening coin, Hoop Dee Doo Glass Boot. and silver BttF the Ride shot glass.

I could swear we do have a thread, because I distinctly remember Dr. Brown's Wall-O-Maps. :lol:

If I locate it, I'll merge the threads though.

Love the ticket presentation. :thumbs:

F.Y.I. - Years ago my wife framed a bunch of our NASCAR tickets. We purchased a special frame just for this purpose. The frame has a heavy weight backer board with pockets running horizontal spaced about an 1 1/2"s apart. Just insert you tickets, assemble and hang. I believe it was purchased at Michaels. Thought I would mention it for anyone who wants to easily present their tickets.

TicketFrame.jpg

Last edited: