Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2019 Hurricane Thread

So everyone (including myself) got hyped/worried for no reason at all :lol:
Not necessarily. We're still in the cone, and it's now closely approaching a Cat 5. Sure, we may not get hit, but we're still gonna feel some major effects. Not only that, but there's a chance it'll decide to veer towards us again considering how unpredictable this storm is.

Not necessarily. We're still in the cone, and it's now closely approaching a Cat 5. Sure, we may not get hit, but we're still gonna feel some major effects. Not only that, but there's a chance it'll decide to veer towards us again considering how unpredictable this storm is.

We should def remain very careful. But I'm still happy to see us avoid a direct hit (for now).

It's hard to believe this storm will hug the coast. If the past is any indicator someones gettin hit these storms rarely miss landfall. I'd urge anybody on the mid to upper eastcoast to evac tbh. He is huge!!

So everyone (including myself) got hyped/worried for no reason at all :lol:

Flooding is always a big posibility. Dont forget that. This much rain could flood a lot of places. Its gonna rain so much,
And some places might not have electricity for weeks. Even if the hurricane doesnt go in.