Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Media preview tomorrow and softs are possible in the late afternoon.

Why would anyone want to watch a ride video on a brand new ride without riding it first? Talk about spoiling the fun. Unless of course you have no anciptation of riding it. But who doesn't want to ride Antarctica? This is THE premier theme park attraction of 2013!

• Haha
Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Why would anyone want to watch a ride video on a brand new ride without riding it first? Talk about spoiling the fun. Unless of course you have no anciptation of riding it. But who doesn't want to ride Antarctica? This is THE premier theme park attraction of 2013!

I do and did watch the video. Pretty much because I have no patience and have been excited to see the finished product. I do plan on riding this but may not be until Dec but still watching the video can't compare to actually being on the ride itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Ride looks great but seems a little on the short side to me. But still really impressive looking and I'm sure is going to be a huge hit for Sea World

If I hear today that the chance for Transformers softs on Friday is good, then I will probably get up early and hit Sea World for Antarctica and then head over to Universal.

I'm surprised that the ride time is only 3 minutes. That's shorter than Pooh's Hunny Hunt and Mystic Manor. Even Transformers is longer.

Glad the ride system is finally here, but I really hope the ride experience is more impressive than the video makes it out to be.

I won't watch it :thumbs: No point in spoiling the fun being so close now! I already feel kinda bad that I've seen some PoV videos of Transformers. Although it was a long time ago, and I haven't watched any ride videos recently, I still remember some scenes, so I won't have a clean slate to get a true first impression when I ride. I'll save my first experience of Antarctica to be live, on-site, as it's intended :cheers:

I really wish I had the money (or an excuse) to go visit this. It looks like it will be the best Sea World ride for quite a while. Can't wait to hear you're guys reports on it!