Best Shooting Attraction: TSM, Buzz, MiB | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Shooting Attraction: TSM, Buzz, MiB

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which "shooting" attraction is your favorite?

• Toy Story Midway Mania

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Men In Black: Alien Attack

Votes: 121 80.1%
  • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
I rode MIB today and sorry but it whatever. It's VERY dated. Everything is dated. Idk if I'm riding the same ride as you guys are.

To me this is the best way to answer this question personally..

Favorite? MIB.

Best? Toy Story Mania.

Excellent point, Drew. Especially recently, MIB is hurting. It's sad how many bad guns there are out there. It needs to go under the knife for a good while and get life breathed back into it.

I don't see what's so awesome about TSMM's queue really, it just has a bunch of oversized toys...there's no real transition that takes place from outside to inside...you're just immediately the size of a toy.

There's a lot of flat 2D surfaces and the paint on a lot of them is in bad condition usually.

MIB is #1 for me, followed by TSMM (fun, but exhausting), and very last is Buzz....they REALLY should upgrade Buzz to the other versions around the world, but TDO is too cheap to even consider it.

I had to throw my vote to TSMM. I know MIB is real sets, etc, but something about TSMM leaves me grinning for hours afterwards and I'm not even a fan of shooting games, generally. (Maybe that's part of why I like TSMM the most, it's sillier.)

When I rode Men in Black my car was disguising. The paint was chipping off and it looked all grimy. Looked like fair quality. Everything is just very dated.

When I rode Men in Black my car was disguising. The paint was chipping off and it looked all grimy. Looked like fair quality. Everything is just very dated.

Ahh sounds like my last ride on Buzz. Also 'dated.' Regardless of the ride being dated or not, MIB is far superior to all other shooter rides I've ridden...Buzz(MK), Buzz(DL), TSMM(DHS), TSMM(DCA), The shooter at Legoland, The one at Kings Dominion, Carowinds, the one at Silver Dollar City...
MIB owns them all.

MIB is MLG, the definition of a perfect ride. Buzz is always fun but is cheap as hell and midway mania can just die. Lines take 90 minutes at the least and it's not even that great, one of the only rides where I can say the queue is better than the ride itself