Budget Cutz: Disney Edition | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Budget Cutz: Disney Edition

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
so was listening to a pod cast about ticket prices and Disney is the only one not offering a good deal.You can get a ap to sea world for 10 a month.For universal if you buy a power pass you get 3 months for free 6 months for the higher tiers.

Reactions: tankart150
so was listening to a pod cast about ticket prices and Disney is the only one not offering a good deal.You can get a ap to sea world for 10 a month.For universal if you buy a power pass you get 3 months for free 6 months for the higher tiers.
Yup. Although the 3/6 months free for Universal Orlando is of course only a limited time offer, as is the SeaWorld 9.99/month deal, which is an introductory price for their new pass options. The SeaWorld pricing will go up after Nov 30.

Even still, at a time when all the other parks are offering discounts or incentives, WDW is only raising prices.

Yup. Although the 3/6 months free for Universal Orlando is of course only a limited time offer, as is the SeaWorld 9.99/month deal, which is an introductory price for their new pass options. The SeaWorld pricing will go up after Nov 30.

Even still, at a time when all the other parks are offering discounts or incentives, WDW is only raising prices.
And honestly their passes offer nothing exciting outside of park access. Their food discounts suck. They don’t have a social media presence like Universal handing out movie screenings, AP events, and just interaction. Universal at least treats their APs well while Disney is like you want a discount at a quick service? Lol, nah.

Reactions: Attraction Ideas
And honestly their passes offer nothing exciting outside of park access. Their food discounts suck. They don’t have a social media presence like Universal handing out movie screenings, AP events, and just interaction. Universal at least treats their APs well while Disney is like you want a discount at a quick service? Lol, nah.
I do like that WDW has 20% off merchandise. That's a good perk. There's 10% off most sit-down restaurants, but I agree it would be nice if they extended that to quick service as well (which they do sometimes for anniversaries, but not regularly).

And WDW APs get free stuff, like new magnets every month for some reason, and a tiny cutting board after visiting Epcot 4 times when it's the busiest!

I do like that WDW has 20% off merchandise. That's a good perk. There's 10% off most sit-down restaurants, but I agree it would be nice if they extended that to quick service as well (which they do sometimes for anniversaries, but not regularly).

And WDW APs get free stuff, like new magnets every month for some reason, and a tiny cutting board after visiting Epcot 4 times when it's the busiest!
I rarely buy merchandise so that’s lost on me. We eat at QS mainly outside of the few times we have dinner in Epcot. People love those magnets though...

I rarely buy merchandise so that’s lost on me. We eat at QS mainly outside of the few times we have dinner in Epcot. People love those magnets though...
It's funny, cause like, I only need 1 magnet for my car. I found myself with like 12 on my fridge, and I have no use for them. We threw them all away last week. (Maybe I shoulda tried Ebay now that I think about it.)

Don't forget the photopass! I mean sure they jacked up the price a ton and don't offer many options without it but still!

actually i find the photo pass thing creepy as all hell.A couple of week ago i rode the frozen ride and get an email 2 days later telling me to check out my pictures.So i click the link and see multiple pictures of me at Disney.I never signed a thing or asked to have my pictures taken but here they were.

My Disney pass is still a steal at $300. (Weekday select)

Reactions: Alicia