Butterbeer vs LeFou's Brew | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Butterbeer vs LeFou's Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Special Drink?

• Total voters
I'm not gonna say which one one I voted for (mainly because I don't want to be stoned to death), but having tried both drinks I will point out the differences I noticed between each.

If you chose LeFou's don't worry, plenty of others have chosen it and nobody who's voted for Butterbeer has attacked them.

- - - Updated - - -

20 votes for Butterbeer but only a handful of posts. Not the point of this thread... :lol:

:lol:

Reactions: Cwoolboy
To each his own, but strictly flavor I really don't understand LeFou's. It's more refreshing but so is apple juice and that doesn't have marshmallow in it.

Put me down as another butterbeer advocate :happy: I had a chance to try LeFou's Brew while I was there in November but im not really a fan of apple juice I figured why bother. Im sure I will try it sometime down the road but I know that with my lack of fondness towards apple juice my vote wont change.

To each his own, but strictly flavor I really don't understand LeFou's. It's more refreshing but so is apple juice and that doesn't have marshmallow in it.

I like apple juice but a little goes a long ways. If you think about it they both have their own pros and cons as well.

Butterbeer Pros
Great Taste
Foam topping

Butterbeer Cons
A little to sweet and or rich for some
Can provide a tummy ache in combination with heat and the FJ :ack:

LeFou's Brew Pros
Unique Topping
Apples and more apples

LeFou's Brew Cons
That much apple juice concentration can become a laxative, especially quickly on a hot day :look:

So I actually really enjoyed my snack of LeFou's Brew and a cinnamon roll a couple of weeks ago. It was quite delicious.

I know a lot of people that don't like Butterbeer because of how sweet it is. So in that sense, I could see how some would like LeFou's Brew over Butterbeer.

Butterbeer.

Agreed that they tried to hard with Lefou's. I don't enjoy mango marshmallowy on top. Would of rather of just had some sort of actual foam like substance.

Frozen Butterbeer gets my vote. I havn't tried the Lefous Brew version of the drink but I did try it as Reds Apple Freeze a couple days ago in Carsland. My wife and I were not fans of it. I will admit that I liked it the more I drank it but she never came around. I should also note that I only liked it when I was getting the Apple Slush. The topping was disgusting and never good. The drink went more and more downhill as the topping mixed with the slush and I ended up throwing the cup away before even finishing the drink. Something i've never done with Butterbeer.