CityWalk Expansion | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
The hot dog place is going up by the mex place??? I thought it was going down on the main drag.

Here you go Teebs:

CWMap.png

They should just theme it to Clown Dog from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. I can't watch that movie without getting hungry for one. :lol:

Great pic update!

Even though Hotdog Hall of Fame looks like it belongs in Storybook Circus, I think when it's complete it will look good. Very eye-appealing for families with kids.

I hope HDHOF and Cowfish are open for HHN. Those are the two I'm looking forward to the most.

I think I'm probably the only one on this forum who is more excited about seeing the Universal Studios Store being finished (and the tent going away) than any other project in CityWalk :lol:

I'm really liking this new look although I will miss the old classics on the sign. I must say I'm extremely impressed with the new look of City Walk so far and I can't wait for phase 2 to start!

This is from a couple days ago, so today there should be a little more progress on it, but it's looking good so far!

Picture from Amusement Buzz:

ibzdye63ICp2Ma.jpg

Wow, for some reason when the first concept art for the new store was revealed I thought the globe part of the store was going to be some giant tv screen and the globe would be continuously turning...I honestly had no idea it was going to be a mural...kind of a let down...