Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not sure if I was being told the truth or being trolled, but considering the age of the person, I don't think she would have been lying.

At Dr. Doom's Fear Fall. the woman next to me was probably in her 60s.

Ride starts. Everyone screams.

Her: "I Thought this was Cat in the Hat.

Me: "Ha Ha" :smiley:

Her: "IT. ISN'T FUNNY". :blank:

Me: :blank:

Kinda Awkward...

Can't remember which park but I think it was Universal Studios where I heard somebody say where's space mountain? Also on our first trip on a transfer from sanford to international drive the other family only knew there was wet n wild in florida, not really a quote but if your coming from the UK to orlando surely you wouldn't be that uninformed?!?

being asked are you Australian? no English, I can tell the difference!

--- Update ---

people shouting who wants to go potty out loud ,I do not wish to know thankyou
Haha we was asked this too but in California. What part of Australia are you from? Umm, London? :lol:

Not really a guest quote but we were in Denny's and the waiter asked my girlfriend where in America was she was from =\ My girlfriend is from Ireland lol

Not really a guest quote but we were in Denny's and the waiter asked my girlfriend where in America was she was from =\ My girlfriend is from Ireland lol
One of my coworkers is from England and a UPS man came to her house and said "I know that accent anywhere....you're from Texas." She has a thick English accent. *facepalm*

"When did this become a ride? The last time I was here it was a restaurant" Lady referring to The Great Movie Ride, some even wanted to know if it was on the Disney Dining Program.

That sounds awesome. Where on the ride were you?

They have a few different meals in different scenes, like Gangster, Western, OZ, and I think maybe Finale.

--- Update ---

A LOT of guests would come up asking if The Great Movie Ride was King Kong or Spider Man, I dont know where they get their information, but they must be confused...:lol:

Ok, my school is going to IOA in May and when we got the permission slips and info.... And half of my class was like "I wanna see the Harry Potter Theme Park first!!! Isn't that separate from IOA though?" I was about to kill my self!! That is my NUMBER ONE pet peeve!! They where also like "Lets go on Rip Rockit Ride Coaster, that is at Hollywood Studios though..." I was gonna kill some one! Another thing they said was "I want to go on the Spider-man Roller coaster! Isn't that like Mt. Everest?" I hate some of the people in my class!

Luckily, my mom is chaperoning and I am going to make a Orlando United/USF Addicts group, for all of my friends who KNOW something about Universal...

Plus, I go free with my pass!! :happy:
And everyone else has to pay $75

Last edited:
This isn't theme park related, but vacation related.

As most of u all know I work as a cruise planner for a cruise line, and 90% of the time when I'm making a reservation the guest of course has to pay with a credit card. I can't COUNT the amount of times when I ask for the credit card, and then, I SWEAR, this is what they say..."OH...you need the numbers?"

:bang:

Sometimes I wanna say...."No you don't, just think hard enough and it will process by itself".....here's your sign....