Cyberpunk 2077 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Cyberpunk 2077

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, my eyes rolled at that point. Especially with the "THIS IS A MATURE GAME" voice over going over it

Actual "Mature Person" Reaction: :_: :thumbsup::read:
all the 15 year olds watching Reaction: :stun::bigeye::jawdrop::freak::whoo::drool::clap:

I mean, my eyes rolled at that point. Especially with the "THIS IS A MATURE GAME" voice over going over it

I WANT TO SEE FULL FRONTAL.

I think it looked awesome and think it’s way more polished and branching than anything I’ve seen before. Plus you can’t deny that sometimes setting sells something more than content. See those who hate JRPGs but love Persona.

giphy.gif

I wish we got a little more gameplay (but knowing the odds, we probably will later on), but Keanu Effing Reeves man. Could this game go anywhere further up than that?

Reactions: Nick and snayberry
I cared jack squat about this game... until I learned that KEANU EFFING REEVES will be in it. Good god this guy is at the absolute height of his career right now and is certainly taking advantage.

2019 is the year of Keanu. Im so happy for this guy! He deserves the popularity he gets. Cyberpunk just keeps getting better and better!

Reactions: Nick
Much like Johnny Utah, I think Keanu Reeves is one of the only people who can pull off an absurd name like Johnny Silverhand :lol:

I was watching live, the crowd went mental when Keanu came out on stage to give the release date etc.
When Keanu Reeves described the world of Cyberpunk 2077 as breathtaking a guy literally shouted back "you're breathtaking". And I mean, that's not something i'd argue at this point. It's Keanu's world and we're just privileged enough to be living in it.

Also: My oh my how graphics have improved...
CrNUyVDzeun1ZwKnPOl2P4IBzdJ6lMcnsh3Zx6JZ9Gg.jpg

Reactions: LieutLaww