Cyberpunk 2077 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Cyberpunk 2077

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, that's another thing is (now that I have time to game again), I still haven't played Ghosts of Tsushima and I want to play Avengers at the very least for the story since I was able to get it heavily discounted. I'm also trying to Platinum out Miles Morales. And that's not even counting Valhalla or God of War, which I didn't buy until just over the summer and i've been playing here and there.

I can wait on Cyberpunk.
I got avengers when it went on its half off sale too. The campaign is great, but haven't really hit the endgame portion too much. The Kate Bishop character and story campaign released the other day as well and so far is really good. Playing as Kate is fun as hell. There's just too much out there right now for me to fully invest in cyberpunk, especially in the state it's in.

Just saw base Xbox One gameplay, yikes I guess. If this was any other developer people would have their pitchforks out.

"EA bad, CD Projekt Red gud"

EA has soured their name over many years and countless projects, This is CDProjectred's first major misstep. I think most folks understand when you are creating a large game like this bugs are inevitable. Skyrim still has many, many bugs...Yet people still play it.

They better get those games optimized fast though, the clock is ticking.

So at least for me the game is basically unplayable. I had it crash on my PS5 3 times, characters talk over each other, lots of pop in on characters faces and sometimes events don't trigger until i stand there for over a minute. It's just not the way this game should be played I'll wait for another patch and try again I guess but man, I would like a refund honestly which makes me very sad Witcher 3 was one of my games of last generation. I really can't believe the shape this game is in

• Sad
Reactions: Tristan
So at least for me the game is basically unplayable. I had it crash on my PS5 3 times, characters talk over each other, lots of pop in on characters faces and sometimes events don't trigger until i stand there for over a minute. It's just not the way this game should be played I'll wait for another patch and try again I guess but man, I would like a refund honestly which makes me very sad Witcher 3 was one of my games of last generation. I really can't believe the shape this game is in
It's that bad on the PS5? eeesh.

It's that bad on the PS5? eeesh.
On mine at least, I have to ask friends that have it how it runs for them but I downloaded the patch before playing and...it was not that great. Skipped a few cutscenes as well because when I reloaded the save it pushed me to the check point. I've never had the big issues on games like Fallout, Destiny...you name it but this time I guess i am one of the unlucky ones

It's weird. I'm on the Series S personally and haven't gotten any crashes and not a ton of bugs, but I've talked to other people that ended up much worse than I did. I don't know what CDPR was thinking when they pushed this out so early.
Technically it's like 7 years late, but what they were thinking was they wanted that sweet holiday money and forgetting that bad press from a buggy game will screw that all up and turn people off from buying it.

Technically it's like 7 years late, but what they were thinking was they wanted that sweet holiday money and forgetting that bad press from a buggy game will screw that all up and turn people off from buying it.
This is going to tank their reputation hard. It's depressing, because the actual game itself is pretty great, but my god the bugs.

Reactions: Tristan
This is going to tank their reputation hard. It's depressing, because the actual game itself is pretty great, but my god the bugs.
I'm bemused...I really can't believe after all the years of hyping this up they would allow it to launch like this....

Forget the fact that on most base PS4/Xbox ones its bad for them as well. Like really is crazy, but my guess is this is why we are getting Free story DLC next year and the free upgrade to the PS5 version in a yearish time will anyone really care how it launched?

I hope this serves as a reminder to people why video game delays are never a bad thing. By all accounts, this was not ready for its prime time debut. I haven’t heard a game be this universally buggy since Arkham Knight on Windows.

I got avengers when it went on its half off sale too. The campaign is great, but haven't really hit the endgame portion too much. The Kate Bishop character and story campaign released the other day as well and so far is really good. Playing as Kate is fun as hell. There's just too much out there right now for me to fully invest in cyberpunk, especially in the state it's in.
I paid full price and don't mind too much...mainly because there were offline ways to get better gear quickly

The main game in that is solid and hear the Kate stuff is fun but waiting for the Haweye DLC before diving back in.

Cyperpunk did just get an update on PS5....but I'm thinking of still waiting maybe finally beating Persona 5 Royal and I'll jump back into Cyperpunk once it seems much more stable

Looking into something, and..there may actually be a platform of choice, for those who don't want to play the PS4/XBO versions. And without having to pay for a high computer.

It's Stadia. Like legit.

I've been hearing really good receptions on Stadia and how it's been handling the version. By all accounts, it's seemingly the way to go for those who want to opt in now.

I'm just glad you can choose the character's penis size

Animal Crossing was the only other game that had the guts to do that