Cyberpunk 2077 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Cyberpunk 2077

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Makes complete sense. Allows more time for them to fix any bugs and what-not, along with them being satellite at this point; and to also allow them to fully get this game on PS5/XSX.

Me on December 12th the moment I get home from work that day.

Gonna play it on PC--it feels weird seeing it so close. The only thing not allowing me to go completely in, is some reality thingies. But next week has some really good gaming fill-me ups.

As someone who is still using my Day 1 Xbox One, someone let me know when I can actually play based on what i'm seeing online. My Xbox One still works great, so other than enhanced specs, i've never felt a need to upgrade and obviously it's fairly impossible to get a PS5 or Series X right now. I have the game ordered and on the way, but I may just end up not opening it and returning it and waiting to play this game until I actually have a next-gen console.

I guess I blame CD Projekt Red here because if a game is basically "too advanced" for current gen (or at least the gen most people still have) where it basically becomes unplayable, then don't release it on that generation of consoles.

Cancelled my pre-order and will wait for the optimized new gen version. Cuz yeah......looks not good even on the newer consoles. besides i need to still beat Valhalla and ghost of tsushima.

Cancelled my pre-order and will wait for the optimized new gen version. Cuz yeah......looks not good even on the newer consoles. besides i need to still beat Valhalla and ghost of tsushima.
Yeah, that's another thing is (now that I have time to game again), I still haven't played Ghosts of Tsushima and I want to play Avengers at the very least for the story since I was able to get it heavily discounted. I'm also trying to Platinum out Miles Morales. And that's not even counting Valhalla or God of War, which I didn't buy until just over the summer and i've been playing here and there.

I can wait on Cyberpunk.

Reactions: Captain Tragedy