Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still miss the Gondola rides at Magic Kingdom. Would be cool if these operated in even more locations.

The monorail system is so out dated. The whole thing really needs to be re-done.

I would like to see Disney continue to expand their transportation services across property with their other resorts. The less stress on the bus system, the better.

I would like to see Disney continue to expand their transportation services across property with their other resorts. The less stress on the bus system, the better.
Supposedly they are looking at at the DAK resort area (All-Stars, AKL, Coronado, Blizzard Beach and Animal Kingdom) as well since the only mode over there is buses.

Supposedly they are looking at at the DAK resort area (All-Stars, AKL, Coronado, Blizzard Beach and Animal Kingdom) as well since the only mode over there is buses.

They should, but boy would that be a mess, especially with the All-Star Resorts and the number of rooms that those have.

They should, but boy would that be a mess, especially with the All-Star Resorts and the number of rooms that those have.
There would definitely have to be more than one stop at All-Stars should they decide to expand this over to there.

Yes! they will copy Uni and put in trackless jeeps like Kong. LOL
They will not run when it rains and the AA driver will tell you all about things to do at DAK.
Maybe they could have a Navi' AA driver?

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog
"Kaltxì and welcome to journey round the World of Di'ney. I am your guide Stit'shu'ie. You are foolish sky people. You take from land. I pitty sky people. Please watch your head while exiting the tram. Oel ngati kameie! And have a mag'cal day."

You should be writing for these guys :lol:

"Kaltxì and welcome to journey round the World of Di'ney. I am your guide Stit'shu'ie. You are foolish sky people. You take from land. I pitty sky people. Please watch your head while exiting the tram. Oel ngati kameie! And have a mag'cal day."
Exactly! People might actually wait longer to ride on this alternate transport option. LOL