Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this today..

It was being discussed in the Theme Park Reopening thread. It seems like CMs got this under better control as the morning went on with better distancing. They also started using a Virtual Queue system when you would be texted when you could come in.

Reactions: JoeCamel
It was being discussed in the Theme Park Reopening thread. It seems like CMs got this under better control as the morning went on with better distancing. They also started using a Virtual Queue system when you would be texted when you could come in.

Thanks. I'll continue discussion there!

Asian countries have been doing this for years without people falling over in the street. Apparently Americans are sooooo much weaker. :/
I mean this who Pandemic has made me think I hope to god we don't get invaded.

America's forever have said how strong willed we are...but we can't wear masks but think most would pick up arms and fight against an invading army? Lol

I thought people were much stronger than the way they have been acting, I miss theme parks, movie theaters and others outdoor things to but man some people are seeming to have meltdowns because they can't do whatever want for 3 months. They act like they have been trapped inside their house for years

Sometimes a writer can miss the forest for the trees, most literally... Not once does she mention the National Park being closed to cars and all NP services are shuttered. That IS the reason millions travel here, thousands of Mainers included.

If you can park close to one of the gates, you can hike or walk the 47,000 acres of Acadia... but you are ON YOUR OWN. While many come here to hike and climb, the vast majority does not... they drive and want instant gratification.

That is the reason the town is dead just like International Drive has been dead for the past 8-10 weeks.

the answer to restaurants,
Disney, universal? pay attention!

2YCKBkY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.