Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, I'm curious -- now that a certain someone has apparently squashed his beef with Vin Diesel and is returning to the franchise proper, I wonder if Universal will take full advantage in getting him involved in the queue videos/storyline and inevitable marketing.

Reactions: chris.g
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Now that the time for these things to get demolished is fast approaching (no pun intended), I'll say it one more time: I'm gonna miss these buildings given how long they've been a part of the Park's history. It's gonna be weird seeing them completely gone from the sightlines of the upper lot. Makes me wonder how they'll allude to what used to be there as per the usual with new attractions that replaced old ones.

Last edited:
Now that time for these things to get demolished is fast approaching (no pun intended), I'll say it one more time: I'm gonna miss these buildings given how long they've been a part of the Park's history. It's gonna be weird seeing them completely gone from the sightlines of the upper lot. Makes me wonder how they'll allude to what used to be there as per the usual with new attractions that replaced old ones.
Water World, the Minions/T2 building, Shrek/DWT building, Parisian courtyard, French bistro, and the Simpsons/BTTF buildings are the remaining structures from the 90’s. Everything else has been bulldozed for new additions.

Water World, the Minions/T2 building, Shrek/DWT building, Parisian courtyard, French bistro, and the Simpsons/BTTF buildings are the remaining structures from the 90’s. Everything else has been bulldozed for new additions.
Of those buildings, Simpsons/BTTF will be next to go by 2028 or maybe sooner depending on when in 2028 the contract expires with Fox.

I doubt this happens, but what if the way they pay "tribute" to SES and AA is for the storyline (however thin) to focus on stunt driving? Instead of this being set in universe, we are taken to a behind the scenes look at the world of stunts in the Fast and Furious films. Or something. Idk just anything other than joining the family again lol