Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I love that Uni is getting slammed by bad reviews. Just checked their Instagram Supercharged post and people are literally going off, with some negative comments getting up to 50 likes.

hqdefault.jpg

I have never seen this kind of response to a ride. Hopefully they are shook. The general public is woke.

Your point was fine in its original form - but then you had to go back and edit it to add in more "dogpiling".

Last warning, dude.

i think his point is good though
dont make lazy attractions our standard is much higher for universal now

The glory of being an admin, or mod, is the ability to view history. The original:

Just checked their Instagram posts and people are literally going off, with some negative comments getting up to 50 likes.

I have never seen this kind of response to a ride.

It's a fine point.

But going back and re-editing it 3 more times; adding "being shook", the house on fire image, and other lil quips was just added for the sake of dogpiling. He's been warned several times to tone it back (to the tune of users asking he needs to chill).

The glory of being an admin, or mod, is the ability to view history. The original:

It's a fine point.

But going back and re-editing it 3 more times; adding "being shook", the house on fire image, and other lil quips was just added for the sake of dogpiling. He's been warned several times to tone it back (to the tune of users asking he needs to chill).

Yeah, I see the username, and depending if it's a Disney Thread or UOR thread I know the shape it's going to take. I mean, some of the posts are funny, but others are just really childish. Oh well, the internet is a crazy place.

I don't think people should be afraid to speak their minds and give their opinions. I don't think people (in general some are taking it a bit far) are hating on Universal just to hate... We are hating because we are disappointed. We love Universal and we know they can do better! Also the negative attention is good for everyone (except whoever green lit this monstrosity), because they know they can't just give us crap and we will just shrug and continue on.

Granted I feel like I got out most of my frustration when the project was announced and I can't really say much more until I actually experience it, but I'm enjoying the chaos.

Sorry mods if that puts you in a weird spot.

Copying this over from the Recent Debates post - if you wish to continue this angle of discussion, please take this here.

I don't know why everyone missed or glared over it - but we never said "STOP TALKING NEGATIVE!", or specifically in this case "STOP POSTING NEGATIVE TWITTER REVIEWS".

Saying the ride sucks is fine. Posting over and over the ride sucks is not adding to the discussion.

Please let this be the last of this discussed in this specific thread. Let's get back to discussing the ride.

What's dis?
During the time of IOA and CityWalk's debut Universal Studios Florida was renamed to Universal Escape to reflect the new expansion...People thought the Universal Studios Florida had some new rides rather than being a resort complex...Add in 9/11 and people traveling less, Universal had a $100 Billion under performing expansion...They got the hint and renamed themselves Universal Orlando

I am in NO way saying the Universal Escape was the complete cause of IOA under preforming, but it certainly didn't help

Ever since then, and recently, Universal has been very careful about messaging things as a 'resort destination'

F&F will serve to teach them something moving forward...Creative will be challenged, higher ups may be more inclined to challenge Creative, Guest feedback continues to be a vital deciding factor in future endevours

I would say, if you don't like the ride....First of all, consider all the other projects they are working on at the moment...Second, make sure you fill out a survey in park in a respectful yet constructive way...Universal does value feedback

If they ever legalise marijuana in Florida, it could be a big help here.

The stoners guide to Orlando theme parks would be a fascinating read.
VR for real, without the goggles.:lol: ......and F&F, who would have thought it would have spurred so much discussion, especially since no one was really talking about it for the past year. I'm hoping to see some more real reviews from people who have actually rode the Orlando version. I get really tired of POV reviews for any attraction , they're lazy and essentially useless. No way a POV can recreate the real experiences of an attraction.

VR for real, without the goggles.:lol: ......and F&F, who would have thought it would have spurred so much discussion, especially since no one was really talking about it for the past year. I'm hoping to see some more real reviews from people who have actually rode the Orlando version. I get really tired of POV reviews for any attraction , they're lazy and essentially useless. No way a POV can recreate the real experiences of an attraction.

It can't, but even in the video Universal posted of guest reactions they showed some clips and the animation just looks so awful... I haven't been on the ride and won't until probably next year so I can't give my impression but I'm not expecting anything at all. Something I might do once a visit if other lines are long.

I'm sure when they made budgeted the ride for USH they included USF in its costs but ugh....I really wish they would have went with something else. Anything else.

At least the future is supposed to be better. I love Kong BTW.