Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Anyone notice in F8 they no longer drink corona and seem to have swithced to bud and bud light.
I thought this area would be full of corona and coron-ritas i guess not... what beers do the parks already sell? Bud?

Butterbeer

Speaking of Butterbeer. For those of us who do not have the luxury of visiting Universal as often as we would like, Yuengling makes Butterbeer ice cream. It's actually not that bad, no where near as good as Universal Butterbeer
but it's a quick fix for those fiending for the original. It's actually similar to dulce de leche flavor.

2mnj6eh.jpg

lol

Remember when we thought Kong's layout looked too simple? Well....

Hi. Do know where I can see Kong's layout / plan? ... or even better FJ including the queue!?

I would, but I forgot where I last put my photo of a mix between the two and that I don't want to get banned, as there were proper layout pictures of the building inside and out.

Ain't taking the risk here.

Remember when we thought Kong's layout looked too simple? Well....

They're making a right turn!! I wonder what's going to happen next!?!

This has probably been asked before, but will this have more or less scenes then Hollywoods? By the layout it looks like it would have more.

This has probably been asked before, but will this have more or less scenes then Hollywoods? By the layout it looks like it would have more.

I wouldn't be surprised if another musion-based room gets added, similar to USH; although there was a few rumors that they'd try to add more practical elements to off-set the screen based ones.

How good of an indicator is the Studio Tour version of what we'll be getting? Because the boyfriend and I got to ride that a few weeks ago and... yikes.

How good of an indicator is the Studio Tour version of what we'll be getting? Because the boyfriend and I got to ride that a few weeks ago and... yikes.
Well, the 360 room will be there for sure. Hopefully it gets upgraded film like the IOA Reign of Kong one did from the Hollywood version. Plus they'll probably have a 360 scene to fit in SF. The pre & post shows, we don't know if they'll be the same as Hollywood or changed. Nobody's talking about it much publicly. We're all hoping for a bit of a set effects scene mixed with different pre show scenes, but we have nothing to base that hope on.....There's not very high expectations on this. But we were wrong on Fallon, since that turned out more popular than anyone was speculating. Hopefully, we're wrong on F&F, and it's not the Disaster most of us expect.

Last edited:
Haha. Disaster. I see what you did there.

Spot on assessment too. We know they'll have to make at least some changes to the 360 ride film, namely to set it in S.F., but not much else is known about any other changes, or if there really will be any.

We did know a long while back that Ludricis was doing some lines for the attraction. And odd's are that Beijing will also see a different ride-film in the process; as that was leaked back at the USH premiere.

I am curious to see how they will handle the changes, as there will be some to have. And that I'm somewhat guessing that they did some re-worked production for the attraction during the development of FoTF for the Orlando and Beijing version.