Favorite/Least Favorite Land | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's your favorite IOA land?

• Port of Entry

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Marvel Superhero Island

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Toon Lagoon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jurassic Park

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lost Continent

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Seuss Landing

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
I think Toon Lagoon and Suess Landing are the best if you want to take pictures with Scenery. If your not into Water Rides or Kid's Rides it might bore you some. If you don't plan on getting wet there are some awesome things to take pictures with and Me Ship,The Olive is always fun also.

I agree with Jake. I voted for Toon Lagoon because of the water rides, comics and the scenery. Next in line would be Suess Landing also because of the scenery.

My most favorite is Marvel because of the great rides and theme and my least favorite is Suess Landing even though it has amazing scenery I just dont like the rides.

I love Jurassic Park. I just hope it had more rides, but I used to be a fan of the movie so I get a great feeling walking into IOA and seeing the Visitors Center.

I voted for Jurassic Park, mostly on atmosphere.
Second, I'd probably put Lost Continent in it's pre-Potter state, then Marvel Superhero Island.
Fourth would have to be Port of Entry because who doesn't love the smell of Cinnabons?
Then Seuss Landing and finally, Toon Lagoon.

Even SL and TL are still great areas though. I do wish there were some...drier...rides in Toon Lagoon. The Bilge-Rat Barges aren't exactly my idea of fun in November.

I love all the islands but my favorite ones are equally, Jurassic Park and Marvel Superhero Island.

Jurassic Park always immerses me into the theme of being on an island with dinosaurs and the classic theme.
Marvel also immerses me into the comic book battles. Marvel heroes were a big part of my childhood too if that counts.

I used to love LC before the WWoHP, I really liked the Enchanted Oak Tavern (in front of the DD), that atmosphere was amazing, My sister and I loved that area, the music the dragons,theming, everything. Now only with the half closed isnt the same i still like Mythos a lot. I voted for LC but for the real LC that doesnt exist anymore =P .

And about the least I think i dont have any, but I dislike a bit that JP is ¨incomplete¨ due the construction of WWoHP.

I would have to say that The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is going to be the best land in Islands of Adventure.:happy: Then I would put Jurassic Park up there because of Camp Jurassic the best play area ever! Then I would put Seuss Landing and Marvel because of the clever scenery and the immaculate theming. Then LC because of Mythos and the Greek theming. Then I would go with Toon Lagoon. I really think that they need to do something to the flume ride because it is a great ride but needs some refurbishment.:bang:

Wow, this thread dates from the flood. The islands are so different, and will be popular in their own times at various periods. For the brits, they could unload a whole lot of betty boop and that would appeal to them right now; both marvel and toon are celebrations of another time. HP will be a big haul for at least the next five years, maybe 20, maybe 50.

I love the color green and plants. so I guess you know my favorite two Orlando parks.

I don't dislike any of the islands, nor could I rank them. They all have a totally different theme, completley different rides which complement that theme, and all have tons of little details that I discover each time I visit.

But if I had to pick one, it would be Jurassic Park because it's my all-time favorite movie. :p

I have to begin saying that I LOVE Islands of Adventures (of course).
My favorite Island is Jurassic Park, followed by the lost continent, and even if I like all of the park, my least favorite is Marvel superhero Island. Indeed I go there only for Spiderman...

I have to begin saying that I LOVE Islands of Adventures (of course).
My favorite Island is Jurassic Park, followed by the lost continent, and even if I like all of the park, my least favorite is Marvel superhero Island. Indeed I go there only for Spiderman...

What about the Incredible Hulk? I also love Jurassic Park!

Ooo tough choice..I love the music at the Port of Entry and that excitement you feel going through it..and the feeling of going through the giant jurassic park gates..but chose Toon Lagoon since it has funny photo ops :)

Seuss Landing for nostalgic reasons. I can remember when I was younger doing all the different things there with my Dad and I made some really great memories. :)

I voted for Marvel Superhero Island because Spiderman is my favorite ride (for now) at Universal. I think all the Ilands are great though. Wonderful themeing throughout. Seuss is so whimsical, Port of Entry has great little details, Jurassic Park just feels so right, Lost Continent has a neat feel and Toon Lagoon is bright colorful and funny!

JP. It only has two rides, but the theming in the area is amazing, and one of those two rides are amazing. I remember when I was younger, I would spend all day in the Discovery Center and Camp, good memories :smiley: I guess that always stuck with me. To be honest, and I'll probably sound weird for saying this, but I think I rather have had another JP ride that Harry Potter.
Worst... I would have to say Marval, only because the theming looks bad with all the cut outs, while every where else in the park has statues.

Last edited:
Marvel for right now. Spiderman is absolutely innovative, Hulk is the best coaster in the park, and Fear Fall is extremely fun. We'll just see how Harry Potter compares :)