Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite Land

What's your favorite IOA land?

• Port of Entry

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Marvel Superhero Island

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Toon Lagoon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jurassic Park

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lost Continent

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Seuss Landing

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
I love all the lands but my favorite is Marvel, love the music, rides, the whole environment is awesome but i wish it was just a little bit bigger. Hard to come up with a least favorite but if i ranked all the lands, either Lost Continent or Jurassic Park would come last.

Port of Entry wins me over for my favorite. It has to be the most perfect theme park entrance. The music, the architecture, the little details, the lighthouse, walking under "The Adventure Begins" and leaving under "The Adventure Lives On", hearing The Incredible Hulk roar as you observe all of the amazingly detailed buildings around you. It's just so immersive and enchanting.

Then I would say I can't pick a least favorite because they are all designed and themed so well. However, there are some parts of Toon Lagoon that I'm not fond of and I wish they would improve.

You sure tht's not Vice Versa? :inquisitive:
No errors. I understand majority of people enjoy it vice versa because it's popular it's what reaches out to them but I can't stay the same. I'm super bitter Harry Potter dismantled lost continent. Lost Continent was the most unique land at IOA IMO. It also had the best architecture. Not only that, there is only 1 thing for me to do in Harry Potter (Dueling Dragons). I have no desire for butter beer , wonds, and all that other magical stuff.

Marvel, I love the rides, it's just not layed out or well detailed like some of the other parks of the theme park. I like the extra details in Suessland, and Lost Continent (Or whats left of it).

Toon Lagoon is my favorite because it houses water rides which I love, and the colors and sounds make it fun to just walk through.

No errors. I understand majority of people enjoy it vice versa because it's popular it's what reaches out to them but I can't stay the same. I'm super bitter Harry Potter dismantled lost continent. Lost Continent was the most unique land at IOA IMO. It also had the best architecture. Not only that, there is only 1 thing for me to do in Harry Potter (Dueling Dragons). I have no desire for butter beer , wonds, and all that other magical stuff.

Marvel, I love the rides, it's just not layed out or well detailed like some of the other parks of the theme park. I like the extra details in Suessland, and Lost Continent (Or whats left of it).

Toon Lagoon is my favorite because it houses water rides which I love, and the colors and sounds make it fun to just walk through.

I like how Universal went the Busch Gardens route when they did the Lost Continent. It really tells you how great Universal Creative is. I also have Toon Lagoon as my favorite park, because of my love for classic cartoons. And how can you hate looking at Dudley Do Right?

I like how Universal went the Busch Gardens route when they did the Lost Continent. It really tells you how great Universal Creative is. I also have Toon Lagoon as my favorite park, because of my love for classic cartoons. And how can you hate looking at Dudley Do Right?
Classic Cartoons that very few people know. I Love the sound affects. It makes that area fun! harry Potter is the only area I avoid, of course when the new additions come aboard I'll return for the experience.

Classic Cartoons that very few people know. I Love the sound affects. It makes that area fun! harry Potter is the only area I avoid, of course when the new additions come aboard I'll return for the experience.

I heard a little girl ask the adult she was with "who is Beetle Bailey?" Yeah i agree...besides Popeye and Betty Boop...not too many of the King Features characters are well known anymore :cheers: I like WWoHP. I don't really have a "least" favorite land atIOA. I find fun everywhere :lol:

He is still there. Right in front of The 8th Voyage of Sinbad.
Great to know. I guess I missed it last time since Harry Potter started renting out the space in the back. It'd be cool if they decide to change the remaining lost continent over fully, to incorporate that same interaction in another section of the park, even if they have to re theme it.

Great to know. I guess I missed it last time since Harry Potter started renting out the space in the back. It'd be cool if they decide to change the remaining lost continent over fully, to incorporate that same interaction in another section of the park, even if they have to re theme it.

The kids around it were having a blast when I was there in October, great for them but not so much for me trying to gets pics... :lol:

The fountain has nothing to worry about but in the past it has spoken of Potter...

Most Favorite- Jurassic Park

Least Favorite- Suess Landing (only because I just dont spend much time there...love the themeing..top notch all around but I only ride CITH)