Frozen Ever After | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, the only thing that would be surprising is if someone said they heard the ride was really good. I'm expecting this to be a sh*t show.

Reactions: Cole
Correct, the ride was 4-4:27 minutes long.

As what's been mentioned before, I think Disney is gonna' find out the hard way they shouldn't have done this on the quick. If they took the time to expand the building and make the whole ride bigger, they could've upped the capacity and thoughtput since as it stands, Maelstrom just wasn't made to handle Frozen crowds.
Hopefully they realize it was a mistake not building this in MK, properly, ala, Tokyo Disneysea. This is going to be a mess.

And 4 minutes is very surprising and I think generous.

One thing to keep in mind, if this attraction is in the lack of a better term, a "Dissapointment" (which i'm full-on expecting), it will receive in a similar fashion, the word of mouth as Ratatouille did in DLP in terms of it not using the IP to what it could of been..

you don't take your largest animated franchise and create a second rate attraction. They really dropped the ball on this.
I think it showed that they were ashamed of what they were doing with it at D23. They probably wish they didn't rush to fit it in the parks and could've used it for part of the DHS re-do. They could've created an entire immersive Arendelle land.

reserving judgement until riding it myself

I agree. I think it was a mistake to put it where they did due to capacity issues and replacing a ride people liked. But I am not going to judge as to how good or bad it is until I actually ride it. I don't even know the plans of how they will do this, the AAs used, how they will use the screens or anything. So I will wait to judge that part.

I have heard the AAs are extremely well done, and that many of the special FX that are used in Mystic Manor will be used.

It's a musical retelling of the story like Little Mermaid. Only 2 mins shorter.
It's almost as if they copy and pasted from LM from everything i've heard.

They didn't even bother to take out the cheesy fake fireworks at the end.

I have heard the AAs are extremely well done, and that many of the special FX that are used in Mystic Manor will be used.

It's a musical retelling of the story like Little Mermaid. Only 2 mins shorter.
that doesn't sound that bad, the length and capacity just kinda kills it. It really should be a mermaid sized attraction. Such a shame

that doesn't sound that bad, the length and capacity just kinda kills it. It really should be a mermaid sized attraction. Such a shame
It should be in MK or DHS if we're being honest. DHS preferably... MK, while crowded, is the healthiest of all WDW parks right now.

Reactions: Cole
DHS having Frozen Land as Phase 3 would have been best. Lucasfilm, WDAS, and Pixar's biggest IPs getting their own worlds in a park based off movies isn't a stretch, not to mention it's applying to all demographics and could prevent those oversaturated IPs from being in every dang park like they are now.

...I've heard bad ride names but this batch..is something. The new title for the attraction is.."Frozen Ever After: Escape to Arendale".

I have been a bit quiet but..oh god, that's just begging to be disappointed.

...I've heard bad ride names but this batch..is something. The new title for the attraction is.."Frozen Ever After: Escape to Arendale".

I have been a bit quiet but..oh god, that's just begging to be disappointed.
Frozen Ever After is just horrible on it's own, but if they add Escape to Arrendale, that actually makes the ride sound like it will be epic. Begging for a let down.

Reactions: Ryan
I haven't agreed much with how Frozen is an insult to Norway... but okay, with that title... yeah it's bordering.

Not to mention how dumb it is to give such an epic title to such a short, little ride.

Reactions: Clive and Nick
2 minutes shorter than Mermaid. Yikes. And that one barely scratches the surface.