Future of Toon Lagoon | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Toon Lagoon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had a feeling this thread was bumped due to a certain someone when I saw it at the top of the forum. :)

Getting this back on topic, can we all stop pondering the "future of Toon Lagoon" for the time being? The land features two incredibly popular E-tickets that score through the roof in guest surveys. It's a fun, bright, unique breath of fresh air that in my opinion, doesn't need any attention in the foreseeable future. After Lost Continent, it's Suess Landing that deserves some TLC and beyond that, we're talking 10 years or more before Toon Lagoon becomes any kind of priority. Even FAR into the future, any development would most likely be around the theater and shops and not the two main attractions anyway.

I definitely think the actual attractions at Toon Lagoon are good to stay, the area could just do with some retheming. I saw some people suggesting turning it into Bikini Bottom (which I am not against nor for), but that would easily allow for rethemes of the rides.

After Lost Continent, it's Suess Landing that deserves some TLC and beyond that, we're talking 10 years or more before Toon Lagoon becomes any kind of priority.

Also agree. If we're being real, most of IOA could do with some TLC.

I just wish they would refurb Dudley... and like SERIOUSLY refurb it to the point of altering the que and some of the show scenes.... I feel like it's a great ride with great bones, but it's so dirty, dank, and I feel like half of the animatronics don't work. Making the que brighter would be a great step lol..

Reactions: therock
I just wish they would refurb Dudley... and like SERIOUSLY refurb it to the point of altering the que and some of the show scenes.... I feel like it's a great ride with great bones, but it's so dirty, dank, and I feel like half of the animatronics don't work. Making the que brighter would be a great step lol..
It would be interesting to see Illumination or Dreamworks take on Dudley Do Right...I've really only seen two attraction get a complete overhaul rather than closing...and that's Spiderman and Hulk

A new movie would give it, maybe, some push to be refurbed

It would be interesting to see Illumination or Dreamworks take on Dudley Do Right...I've really only seen two attraction get a complete overhaul rather than closing...and that's Spiderman and Hulk

A new movie would give it, maybe, some push to be refurbed

I mean, if they drain JPRA every year, you'd think they could give Dudley's some TLC.