Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked us near Transformers and took us to the Center. $20.00 for 20 minutes of our time. Survey was about posters for a new TV show.

This seems like something Disney would do...not a fan

It's really something Universal would do though…because they basically already do :p

Also, I had no idea you got paid to go in the Preview Center! I once spent like half an hour in there previewing shows and didn't see a dime lol

How do you become apart of the group of people who take surveys?

They usually hang out on the street from the stage to Mel's. I think they tend to be out in the mornings more than any other time. We've had them come up to us at least 5 times asking us to try soda to watching a show. It seems like every time they do ask us we have an agenda or are meeting someone.

Been asked to do surveys several times but always get ushered away when they realise Im from the UK

Next time, answer with an American accent and tell them you're from Denver... and that you watch the Today Show every day, and that you own a cattle ranch... and love baseball... and collect guns, lots and lots of guns. :wave:

Next time, answer with an American accent and tell them you're from Denver... and that you watch the Today Show every day, and that you own a cattle ranch... and love baseball... and collect guns, lots and lots of guns. :wave:
Now that's hilarious. I was drinking tea and now it's all over my desk...Good one Teebs!!!

:happy: Ill bear it in mind next time:rofl:

I'm nervous about the whole 25th Anniversary thing. Is a celebration even happening? I mean, it's just, what... 4 months away? Seems like they would have announced something by now.

Antagonistic, I know, but I was able to virtually ride an unfinished upcoming attraction yesterday. A snowy owl felt badly that I was having to survive a blizzard and sent it to me. Life here is so tough up here in the northern tundra of a billionaires resort on an island in the Atlantic. Woe, is me. :wave:

Antagonistic, I know, but I was able to virtually ride an unfinished upcoming attraction yesterday. A snowy owl felt badly that I was having to survive a blizzard and sent it to me. Life here is so tough up here in the northern tundra of a billionaires resort on an island in the Atlantic. Woe, is me. :wave:

You've got it rough. Was it an attraction that has been mentioned here before?

The blizzard has everyone in the northeast indoors but there is a great forecast projected for this Sunday in Arizona.:wave:

I think I've completely lost hope for any anniversary announcement. There is no hype surrounding one whatsoever. Meanwhile in Disneyland, new ride upgrades, new parade, new fireworks, new World of Color show, new castle decor...

I think I've completely lost hope for any anniversary announcement. There is no hype surrounding one whatsoever. Meanwhile in Disneyland, new ride upgrades, new parade, new fireworks, new World of Color show, new castle decor...

Since when is there ever any hype around a UOR announcement? Usuually they just announce stuff randomly.

As for DL, that stuff is nice, but DL also hasn't gotten a huge addition since 2012, and isn't in the process of building an E-ticket, a hotel, and a waterpark.

According to Tom Williams something is happening at UOR for the 25th. It remains to be seen if he was telling the truth or not, but if he wasn't, it's not like nothing is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.