Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
green-light-550x456.jpg

Stove%20-%20Front%20Burner%20Heats%20Up%20590x300.jpg

Ok, I'll lay out what I've heard. I heard on Jan. 9th ST was green lit with an aggressive timeline to capitalize on ST's 50th.

HTF is talking about something marvelous.

Was it you who suggested it was replacing shrek?
My source didn't give any details about location or scope. Just that it's coming and will tie in with ST's 50th. But back in mid December, Attractions Magazine posted a rumor that ST was possibly going into the shrek location. I personally would prefer a different location.

My source didn't give any details about location or scope. Just that it's coming and will tie in with ST's 50th. But back in mid December, Attractions Magazine posted a rumor that ST was possibly going into the shrek location. I personally would prefer a different location.

I know they won't do it, but come on....Fear Factor! Just get rid of it and build Starfleet Academy. In the time frame you're suggesting, it's definitely more feasible to think it will be a singular ride built in a smaller location (ala Shrek), but to do it true justice I wish they would theme a much larger area!

Spirit just announced "A MAJOR IOA attraction may be going away" any insight on what this potentially means?

Hmmm... Shrek or maybe even the Twister replacement?, temporarily? It can't be a major build at this point.

Wild speculation on my part here, but I'm going with Hulk removed entirely and Spider-man rethemed to The Avengers.

I don't think that is too far-fetched, but if they replace Hulk, what do they put there? Most of the ride exists over the walkway and water. Maybe somebody knows better than me, but would there be more space where Hulk currently sits? Or, would there be more space if Spiderman and Dr. Doom were taken out?

Status
Not open for further replies.