Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the Nintendo announcement is causing a lot of left turns in planning for future projects and can understand that UNI suddenly needs more creative talent..

I imagine they will go big with this IP, but that could be something for the current Kid Zone area...I wonder if they are permitted to build a themed hotel?

But a third park, with a new (Comcast era) park would be crazy.

According to JS in the Nintendo thread, the most likely candidates for the new Nintendo area are Mario, Pokemon, and Donkey Kong with Zelda as a standby for expansion.

Now, assuming there is a third gate, what if they made a Zelda area there as their all ages zone (plus it would give each park a castle) and maybe brought in the long rumored Star Trek? Right off the bat they would have two massive selling points to bring people in.

Universal is the same as Disney - internships are eligible for current students only. I think that's the case with most internships, but should be fine. If you went to a tech or engineering school they might change your status for you so that you can apply - mine will, anyway.

Someone with more time than me should make a custom Google Map with all of the future projects/rumors.
Universal%20Exp%201_zpsq2eunalu.jpg

Universal%20Exp%202_zpswuvguxec.jpg

Universal%20Exp%203_zpslycbwriy.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive with the maps... but there are a few other project dots that would be there if I yapped my head off. One of them will mislead and confuse you, but it should be completed by next fall. :smiley:

Impressive with the maps... but there are a few other project dots that would be there if I yapped my head off. One of them will mislead and confuse you, but it should be completed by next fall. :smiley:

I wonder what can be completed by next fall if it hasnt already started?
Leads me to believe it is something eithef fast tracked or small enough footprint to do behind scenes.

I wonder what can be completed by next fall if it hasnt already started?
Leads me to believe it is something eithef fast tracked or small enough footprint to do behind scenes.

Does it have anything to do witH Cheesecake?

Media center (Hollywood area) or whatever they're calling it?

Oh dear. I wasn't encouraging anyone to try to guess because you never will.

I was merely trying to add to the awe that there is even more happening. :wave:

I understand. It's new awe. And Universal has so much awe stored up that some awe has to be released so the big bag of awe doesn't burst. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.