Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 230 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could agree with this up to Animal Kingdom then I'd do Sea World personally.

I Sometimes want to say MK is the best park because it has the most attractions . Quantity doesn't beat quality but it's always good to have options of attractions.

Maybe i'm whack, but if I think theme park for immersion I have to say DAK is #1... I just love the theming... I know rides wise it's a bit of a dud, but my god that park is GORGEOUS. I consider it one of the most lovely outside of Disney Sea.

Don't get me wrong as I really do love IOA... I don't know what my list is tbh. I just never saw it as a #1 in Orlando.

Maybe i'm whack, but if I think theme park for immersion I have to say DAK is #1... I just love the theming... I know rides wise it's a bit of a dud, but my god that park is GORGEOUS. I consider it one of the most lovely outside of Disney Sea.

Don't get me wrong as I really do love IOA... I don't know what my list is tbh. I just never saw it as a #1 in Orlando.
Your difference of opinion isn't whack. If anything it's more appreciated because your prospective could alter the way any of look at something. So Very welcomed opinion my dude.

Agree. I think Universal and IoA are must do's. Somehow even in busy days they eat through crowds and the staff is very pleasant. But AK is just so magical and detailed beyond anything else in Orlando. And I feel like the limited amount of attractions are at least all high quality(minus the dinoland carnival). AK takes immersion to a whole different level.

The biggest issue is one day at Disney is really expensive and Uni offers so much more to do and with much more reasonable wait times. I can usually only afford to go to Disney when my family goes, but Uni I can hit up at least once a year.

I’m in the park today and I just stopped by to grab some more construction pics. They’ve added lots of new track, including some launch track.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m in the park today and I just stopped by to grab some more construction pics. They’ve added lots of new track, including some launch track.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Boy do I love wobbly banking, like on Mummy before fire room, and on Cheetah Hunt around the water section... and this coaster is looking like wobbly banking heaven already! Thanks for the pic update!

Status
Not open for further replies.