Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Makes me interested to see how the hoardes are incorporated as opposed to the past. I am glad to see that it's being incorporated now, as it seemed so logical with the park, especially in dead zones like Simpsons Plaza and the Lower Lot midway.

I'm looking forward to seeing scareactors take over the escalators several times a night.. should make for some fun and iconic moments..

Two things --

1) Odds of scare actors traveling up and down escalators is unlikely to happen - that's a huge liability, especially if they have chainsaws.
2) Further down in the Q&A, Murdy more or less states that the "Chainsaw Horde" tested at the end of last year is the aforementioned "surprise." Lower Lot will be their main spot but they could move.